Escapade Trailer 4 Sale...

Thread: Escapade Trailer 4 Sale...

DFW-Texas.............. ...It's a whole other country.

Default Escapade Trailer 4 Sale...

I am selling my beloved Escapade Trailer... This trailer has followed me on almost all of my motorcycle trips, unlike others pulling a trailer with their motorcycle on it, I always pulled this trailer with my motorcycle with me riding the motorcycle. Last year I acquired a Bushtec Quantum GL trailer for an extremely good price and now I am out of storage room and have to choose which to keep... Hope I am not making a mistake... So, I am offering my Escapade trailer for sale... This trailer is painted two tone,(photos), and features new aluminum wheels & tires, new progressive air adj. suspension system, new lid support gas shock, extra chrome wheels with serviceable tires mounted, fully carpet lined interior, chrome tongue, interior lid mounted light, chrome tongue support stand and Fitted cover...
    $1500.00 obo, Not including shipping or any other costs. Prefer you pick up here, Near Dallas, TX.
    Please contact me via PM on this board and I will provide a phone number for us to talk and message on... I am 'Ra Rune' on this board.

Thanks for Looking...!
    Last edited by RaRune; 09-28-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    'Ra Rune'

*(It's OK to talk to yourself... it's even OK to answer yourself... but, if you ever catch yourself saying, "Huh??? What??? Que???")

2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

I copied this thread to the General board for Rod so it might get more exposure. (the General board can be seen by the public, unlike other areas of the board)

....click on the map to see details on what areas of the globe have visited my profile

DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY...words to live by

STATES I'VE RIDDEN VIA MOTORCYCLE

Quote Originally Posted by RUNE517 View Post
    Why not just return the board to the point where it once was (I believe that as admin that is within your power?) before the shi! that happen and caused this board to go south and required the changes that were made? Years in the past members and non members alike could see all that was on this board without a need to log in or become a member. If one wanted to post or start a thread or contact a member by PM or Email that required a login/membership. Otherwise answers/information was at hand for all to see or search. The Rune is old, new information is rare this days, most items have been covered many times over. The drama this board had in the past is long gone.........why not return to the point where this board once was?

As admin are you not required (if and were possible) to remain neutral? If you bring up a listing or posting from one area that can only be seen by members and post it on an area all can see to help out a member or one individual, should you not do it for all members and for all postings or all listing that can't be see by all?

Ra Rune/Rod this post has nothing to do with you, nothing negative in any way is mean by it. Your post just happen to get used. I believe the board should return to where it once was. This board would be the way it was years ago had it not been for some and the drama that came with it and the need for another board that copied so much from this board. As we know that board is now gone.

Above is one individuals opinion...It carries no more nor no less weight than anyone else's.

Amen!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

DFW-Texas.............. ...It's a whole other country.

Escapade Trailer 4 Sale...

I am selling my beloved Escapade Trailer... This trailer has followed me on almost all of my motorcycle trips, unlike others pulling a trailer with their motorcycle on it, I always pulled this trailer with my motorcycle with me riding the motorcycle. Last year I acquired a Bushtec Quantum GL trailer for an extremely good price and now I am out of storage room and have to choose which to keep... Hope I am not making a mistake... So, I am offering my Escapade trailer for sale... This trailer is painted two tone,(photos), and features new aluminum wheels & tires, new progressive air adj. suspension system, new lid support gas shock, extra chrome wheels with serviceable tires mounted, fully carpet lined interior, chrome tongue, interior lid mounted light, chrome tongue support stand and Fitted cover...
    $1500.00 obo, Not including shipping or any other costs. Prefer you pick up here, Near Dallas, TX.
    Please contact me via PM on this board and I will provide a phone number for us to talk and message on... I am 'Ra Rune' on this board.

Please scroll down 4 posts for photos
    'Ra Rune'

*(It's OK to talk to yourself... it's even OK to answer yourself... but, if you ever catch yourself saying, "Huh??? What??? Que???")