RUNE. Font

Thread: RUNE. Font

Default RUNE. Font

Does anyone know if the " Rune " on the side of the tank is a certain font?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

DFW-Texas.............. ...It's a whole other country.

When I was making the luggage rack for my Rune, I searched for what seemed like years but was more like several days time looking for the exact Rune font but all I found was the font named 'Viking Normal'... This is a look at what the rack looks like... The name Rune is a copy of the Honda font and the Model name is the Viking Normal font.

I gave up looking so the project could proceed... Good luck on your search...

'Ra Rune'

*(It's OK to talk to yourself... it's even OK to answer yourself... but, if you ever catch yourself saying, "Huh??? What??? Que???")

Thanks, might have to do the same I guess.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

Default Rune on the tank

Quote Originally Posted by BC Rune View Post
    Does anyone know if the " Rune " on the side of the tank is a certain font?
    The “Rune” on the tank can be ordered from Honda

Frequent Poster (>1000 posts)

I've taken Honda artwork of the logo and had the vinyl sign folks cut me new logo's for my 2 tanks last year. I bought the factory decals, but I didn't like the way they look with the backing sheet showing, the individual cut letters show much better. If you were hoping for letters other than RUNE, you'll need to find a graphic artist to make up the new letters you need based upon the 4 letters we have, it's do able, but it might cost you a bit. Maybe you know someone who is artistic that will work for a nice bottle of wine!!

Hope that helps

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jumpin' Jack View Post
    If you were hoping for letters other than RUNE, you'll need to find a graphic artist to make up the new letters you need based upon the 4 letters we have
    Jack
    Now that you mentioned it Jack, I just remembered I have a friend with several businesses, one of which is a sign company. He specializes is custom cut vinyl signs, so I think I'll call him tomorrow for a quote on Rune signs of various sizes... Be back with info tomorrow evening...
    'Ra Rune'

*(It's OK to talk to yourself... it's even OK to answer yourself... but, if you ever catch yourself saying, "Huh??? What??? Que???")

I was looking for a jpg. file with the image in it or the font. I want to incorporate it into a mud flap 3D printed in TPU ( like rubber). It would be embossed in the mud flap.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ra Rune View Post
    Now that you mentioned it Jack, I just remembered I have a friend with several businesses, one of which is a sign company. He specializes is custom cut vinyl signs, so I think I'll call him tomorrow for a quote on Rune signs of various sizes... Be back with info tomorrow evening...

Couldn't locate him today, maybe tomorrow...
    'Ra Rune'

Quote Originally Posted by Ra Rune View Post
    Couldn't locate him today, maybe tomorrow...
    I just spoke with my friend about the Rune font... He said he is not interested because of the legal issue...
    I told him of all the stuff on the CafePress website and he said he is still not interested... Sorry Folks...
    'Ra Rune'

Default Rune Font on CD at back of Rune Book?

I read on this thread where someone said that the font in question is on one of the CD's at the back of the Rune Book.
    I've looked here and could not find that post... and I looked 'throughout' the CD's and could not find any font there.
    Anyone here know who posted that info...???

-Rod
    Last edited by Ra Rune; 10-24-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    'Ra Rune'

I found a Viking font and will try to use that. The pic attached it the some what design for the clip on mud flap for the front fender. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is the font called 'Viking Normal' I referred to earlier and also the font I used on my luggage rack...

Your mud flap looks great... are you making this to sell to your fellow Rune owners?
    'Ra Rune'

I dont have the disk or book. The mud flap slides on over the inside lip on the bottom of the fender. I have not decide if it will say Valkyrie or Rune. I will probably print it out this weekend. It take 19 hour to print in a rubber compound.

Hey BC... Here is the Name 'Rune' found in the book as mentioned earlier...

'Ra Rune'

Thanks for the jpeg. I covered to use on the mud flap I'll see how it works.20191027_003635_1572161949404.jpg