Need Passenger Foot pegs...

Thread: Need Passenger Foot pegs...

Default Need Passenger Foot pegs...

I have searched this forum, and it looks like the Danny Pegs are really the best ones to get. But, as far as I can tell, he does not have anymore left.

So, has anyone tried modifying some brackets to fit passenger foot pegs without cutting the covers? Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

Default Passenger foot pegs..

Hi.
    I have for sale.
    aaaaaaa.jpg
    SOLD.
    Last edited by januszrune; 09-30-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Frequent Poster (>1000 posts)

I've made several dozen sets over the years! I'm currently working on another group, this time I decided to go with solid stainless steel as getting small items chromed is getting harder and harder! I sell my brackets without pegs as that is a personal decision. my las group I sold for $295 with express shipping included. I'm about two weeks out before I'll have any sets polished and ready to ship. If your willing to wait I'll sell you a set for $250. and that includes the bolts to mount the brackets and the nut and bolts to mount your pegs, I also include lock tite and anti seize! every thing that you will need.

Jack

[email protected]

5. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

The brackets I received from Jack are perfect! Seamless installation, look nice and work great. They were much more substantial than I thought they would be. Glad to have a set!