happy birthday MrDiverDave
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: happy birthday MrDiverDave

  1. #1
    Administrator RedValk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    6,826

    Default happy birthday MrDiverDave

    Hope you have a good one. Probably too cold to ride where you are.................but maybe you can find something else worthwhile doing

    ....click on the map to see details on what areas of the globe have visited my profile



    DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY...words to live by


    STATES I'VE RIDDEN VIA MOTORCYCLE



    ___________
    Tim/REDVALK

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Smoking Keyboard Member wing67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maaseik Belgium
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    happy B-day Dave

  4. #3
    Frequent Poster (>1000 posts) Afghanpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Birmingham, AL. No more Afghanistan!! Yeaa!!!!
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Happy birthday Dave. 🍻🍾🍸🎂🧁

    -Ollie
    I'd much rather be on the ground wishing I was in the air than being in the air wishing I was on the ground.

    2004' CBC #585
    Lucky 7 Radial Bike- www.jrlcycles.com
    https://www.combatvet.us

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Jersey Boy
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Howell, New Jersey
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Dave,
    Happy Birthday to you !!
    Rich

  7. #5
    Member mrdiverdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedValk View Post
    Hope you have a good one. Probably too cold to ride where you are.................but maybe you can find something else worthwhile doing
    Hey there. Good heavens this site doesn't notify me of messages. Thank you so so much for the b day wishes even though it was almost two months ago. :P. It was a pretty low key day and unfortunately some drama stuff happened but it's all good. Hope you doing well. I check into this site every couple months of so.



  8. #6
    Member mrdiverdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wing67 View Post
    happy B-day Dave
    Thank you wingman!
    So kind of you. I rarely come on here anymore since most of the old crowd I rode with has kind of left. Still have my Rune and love it to death. Haven't ridden it much though last year. Did a lot more car related activities and also bought an amazing new ride. Hope your doing well.



  9. #7
    Member mrdiverdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afghanpilot View Post
    Happy birthday Dave. 🍻🍾🍸🎂🧁

    -Ollie
    Thanks for the b day wishes.
    Glad to see your now back in the states! I'm so use to seeing your old Avatar in the cockpit.....
    Hope all is well and your staying healthy over there.



  10. #8
    Member mrdiverdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuneSki View Post
    Dave,
    Happy Birthday to you !!
    Rich
    There ya are. Better late then never on here.
    I hope you guys are doing well over there. Thank you so much for the b day wishes. Hows your lock down going? Hope your staying healthy.



  11. #9
    Member CrimsonRune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Litchfield NH
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Happy Birthday Dave !
    2004 CBC Honda Rune
    2006 "Passion Red" Kawasaki ZX-14
    2010 Can Am Outlander 800 MAX LTD (red of course)
    1994 Black/Purple Suzuki RF900R (sold)

    "We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done" - Longfellow

  12. #10
    Administrator RedValk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    6,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrdiverdave View Post
    Hey there. Good heavens this site doesn't notify me of messages. Thank you so so much for the b day wishes even though it was almost two months ago. :P. It was a pretty low key day and unfortunately some drama stuff happened but it's all good. Hope you doing well. I check into this site every couple months of so.
    i went and checked your profile. You had the "instant email notification" turned OFF. So no, you were NOT getting email notifications. Instead, you had chosen "email weekly".....so you (supposedly) were set to get some kind of weekly email notice? Anyway, I changed it for you to instant email notification. You now SHOULD get emails notifications again....the "instant" someone posts a reply on a thread you are watching.

    ....click on the map to see details on what areas of the globe have visited my profile



    DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY...words to live by


    STATES I'VE RIDDEN VIA MOTORCYCLE



    ___________
    Tim/REDVALK

  13. #11
    Member mrdiverdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRune View Post
    Happy Birthday Dave !
    Thank you very much sir. It's like having a second birthday all over again. I love it. Hope you guys are doing great.



  14. #12
    Member mrdiverdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedValk View Post
    i went and checked your profile. You had the "instant email notification" turned OFF. So no, you were NOT getting email notifications. Instead, you had chosen "email weekly".....so you (supposedly) were set to get some kind of weekly email notice? Anyway, I changed it for you to instant email notification. You now SHOULD get emails notifications again....the "instant" someone posts a reply on a thread you are watching.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar I don't care what anybody says.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •