Just checking up !

Thread: Just checking up !

Jersey Boy

Default Just checking up !

HELLO ! I hope everyone out there is staying safe from this virus and other scary things !!!
    Stay safe
    Rich K ( RuneSki )

2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

I've been working from home since 16 March. My car has been out of the driveway TWO times since then, both times...to go 3 miles down the road to the local country gas station/store. Now, I have been on my 4 bikes many times over that period.....for short 30 mile rides. The only folks I've seen other than my wife....are the store owner those two times to the gas station/store.....the mail person a few times....UPS and FedEx drivers....and one couple that has been over several times. That's the extent of my "human contact".

But living in the country on a ranch...that's easy to do. I have MANY hobbies....like weight lifting, motorcycles (Duh!), ham radio, shooting (I have a 100 yard range with a facility I built on the ranch), fishing (four great ponds to fish)....etc. And taking care of the property. And working from home. I'm busy and happy....though do miss eating out (I've lost 8 pounds so far) and going to the VFW on Fridays to dance with friends and drink a few............

....click on the map to see details on what areas of the globe have visited my profile

DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY...words to live by

STATES I'VE RIDDEN VIA MOTORCYCLE