2004 #572 on BAT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 #572 on BAT

Default Hey Rusty

Hey Rusty, I really think that you need do relax and think things through.
    If the rust issue is such a big problem, then why do not all bikes have this problem.
    If it is such a Hugh problem, please post up some numbers with Model Year and VINs that show this as more than just a couple of under maintained bikes.
    Or, please provide any official Honda documents on this issue.

Please don't give yourself so much credit for supplying me with any info that was put on the BAT board.
    You can take credit for finally figuring out how to post there and then trying to bring up anything you could to sabotage the bike sale. Real smart. Let me know when you are going to sell your 400 mile jewel with the rusted out tank.

Just another learning experience for you is this;
    In small production number anything (cars,bikes,paintings,etc) the value is hard to establish due to few sales.
    So when there is a recognized sale (Auction) on one of these limited numbers whatever the sale price is helps determine market value.
    Wonder how high this bike might have gone for if you did not throw a hand grenade into the last hours of the bidding.
    Way to go. You have tarnished the Rune on a major auction site which will probably now hit any of us if we ever try to sell ours.

All of that to be a smarty pants that knows more than everybody.

As to you accusations that I am tied to the seller of this bike. Prove it.
    It is only in your twisted mind that this exists.
    If I was trying to pump the Bike, then why did I bring up the Forward Bars, which some believe to be a liability on the Rune.
    Why did I bring up that the Bike did (Probably) not meet California emissions.
    I was answering questions on these two issues asked by interested bidders after the owner failed to give the correct info.
    I did express my opinion on the condition of the Bike, shame on me.

What I did do was support a seller that had a very nice Rune for sale and in doing so helped to promote the Rune and builds its market value for future sales.
    Would not any other Rune owner do the same for a fellow owner?
    I guess the answer is you would not for any of us Rune owners.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1HDR View Post

You can take credit for finally figuring out how to post there and then trying to bring up anything you could to sabotage the bike sale. Real smart. Let me know when you are going to sell your 400 mile jewel with the rusted out tank.
    I NEVER POSTED ONCE ON BaT!!! NEVER, NOT A MEMBER or WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO POST THERE!

MY RUNE HAS THOSANDS OF MILES, I PASSED 400 MILES IN LATE 04 or EAERLY 05 THE FIRST WEEKEND I TOOK IT OUT! MINE IS NOT A JEWEL! IT IS RIDDEN !

I FIRST LEARNED OF BaT FROM THIS THREAD, I DIDN'T GIVE A SH!! ABOUT IT BASED ON YOUR POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BROUGHT ANYTHING WORTH WHILE TO THIS BOARD BASED ON YOUR POSTS, I LOOKED AT IT AFTER FW POSTED.

Wonder how high this bike might have gone for if you did not throw a hand grenade into the last hours of the bidding.
    Way to go. You have tarnished the Rune on a major auction site which will probably now hit any of us if we ever try to sell ours.
    CONTACT THE AUCTION SIGHT ABOUT THAT! YOU'LL FIND YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT WHO THAT PERSON IS! IT"S NOT ME!!!
    Last edited by RUNE517; 05-27-2020 at 07:06 PM.

~~~WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED CHANGING---YOU'RE FINISHED~~~
    -Benjamin Franklin-

~13~

~~~~~~

Ok Rusty, or should I say Knotty1.
    Nice try to distance yourself from this mess you made.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

Ok Rusty, or should I say Knotty1.
    Nice try to distance yourself from this mess you made.

contact the auction site, you don't have to believe me, Knotty1 is not me......stop making excuses

~~~WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED CHANGING---YOU'RE FINISHED~~~
    -Benjamin Franklin-

~13~

~~~~~~

Default Rusty

Always got to have the last word. Just Like on the Auction site.
    Tsk..Tsk

Quote Originally Posted by RUNE517 View Post
    there was no need to remove or edit your post, it's a open board have at it. Because if there's one thing that is true when it comes to the Rune, I don't know sh!!...

A blind person could see who you are on the BaT and who you are on here. You're the one who had to backpedal once I put up information here about the BaT Rune being an EA, etc.

You might what to back pedal some more over on BaT you didn't get it all correct. Sorry, that was probably my mistake by not leaving my post(s) up long enough for you do get all the information correct before you posted it over there like you know so much! Or maybe because someone didn't quote it in time on here so it stays. Whatever, I'll try and do better next time, in the end I guess it's all my fault.

Good Luck on the whole couple of times a year you get your Rune out and ride it!

The roads are drying out, time for some open road...… OH FK, first I have to clean out the rust.

Again, NO NEED TO EDIT YOUR POSTS!, I NEED TO LEARN ABOUT THE RUNE, BECAUSE AS EVERYONE KNOWS, I DON'T KNOW SH!! ABOUT ONE.....…….

~~~~~edit~~~~~

Seeing I don't know sh!! and my Rune tank has rust (by the way the one who posted that---back that statement up with proof!), OH SH!! that's right, my tank doesn't have rust and never has.

Now you can ignore this or not, or believe it or not, the "It takes air and water to make rust." is a no sh!! one and of course CS tells folks the air we breathe has that. There is a reason why my shop and other folks shops have a water separator/filter for it's air system and why 18 wheelers and the like use air dryers (and I've held a CDL for 40 years now). You don't need a garden hose to have a problem because of water, the air we breathe can do it.

Here's another tip----however don't use it, because I don't know sh!! and my fuel tank has rust according to someone! When I store my toys for a long winters nap, I test the fuel that will go in them. While most places have water filter systems/alarms and most fuel will be good, one can never be sure all the time. Testing the fuel removes the option of problems with the fuel and makes sure it's corn juice free (if I need to explain the problem with corn juice) don't read this post. Honda makes an easy to use tool that is not costly, and only takes a few minutes to check the fuel.
    sorry, I misinterpreted, never mind...
    Last edited by Steinhart; 05-27-2020 at 09:57 PM.

since the auction (it appears from what I'm reading) is over....and this thread is going nowhere.....except some kind of pi$$ing match, think I'll just lock it down. I rarely do that (as those who have been here forever know), but I'm growing tired of the back and forth BS................

....click on the map to see details on what areas of the globe have visited my profile

DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY...words to live by

STATES I'VE RIDDEN VIA MOTORCYCLE