Rune Rider Forums banner

Rune Riders Club

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Saint 
#1 ·
Recently purchased a Red 2005 Rune. I reside in Woodbridge, VA and would like to form a Rune Riders group in Northern VA. Please advise if interested in meeting once a month for a local Weekend ride. Is there a formal Rune Riders club with a logo and rocker or could I design one as a back patch on a black leather vest?

#2 ·
Rune in Fairfax, VA

Hi,

Anthony (AC Rune) designed and produced a black and silver patch, which I have on one of my jackets. And if you search the board you will find threads and discussions on patches from those more knowledgeable than me. I've don't remember that I've ever seen a rocker, and if there is one, I would be glad to add it to my jacket.

We live in Fairfax, VA just north of 66 near the NRA and the Fair Oaks mall, and ride our black 2004 any weekend when the weather is nice. Usually out to the Blue Ridge Mountains, and sometimes into West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.

In addition, we frequent the Bikes and Breakfast rides in Clifton, VA (1st Sunday) and Poolesville, MD, via River Road (2nd & 3rd Sundays).

The only other Rune Rider that I know in the area is Charles "Tin Pony," who as I remember lives north of Ellicott City and Route 70 in Maryland.

For several years I rode to the annual Rune Rally in North Carolina, however as far as I know this event is no longer held.

Yes, let me know where and when you plan to ride, and if you locate any other Rune Riders in NoVA or nearby MD.

Chris Francis
(301) 258-8812
Christopher.M.Francis@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.