Rune Rider Forums banner

Another bike shakeup coming on?

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Saint 
#1 ·
Ok, I don't like riding without bags or some decent way to carry a small to modest amount, and I don't like the options I have see thus far.. so now even though I just got it a few weeks ago, I'm considering.."What" selling or trading it off my Rune.. for a low seated bagger. I have 3 bikes at the moment, can't go 4!

#4 ·
#3 ·
Rude..

I would think if one has to have a way to carry sh!!, they would have figured out a solution to that problem prior to buying the bike/Rune.

I use a Corbin Rumble seat with T-Bags Lonestar Pack with top roll. If one needs to carry more than the T-bag allows for, one needs to stay home or use 4 wheels.:22yikes: The T-bag (lonestar) slides onto the Corbin backrest perfectly and sits on the back seat of the Corbin Rumble seat and acts like a large backrest for the rider. It slips off easily to be carried with you (if you want) so one one can take it when you park the bike for any time and are concerned about it being taken.

Corbin (at least in the past) would build a seat to match the rider (alter the seat to move the rider forward/lower/higher or back as needed), the Rumble Seat IMO looks better on the Rune than the oem one, and damn sure is easier on the back side.
..lol.. I don't know you, nor you me, but it must have been too much information for you to wrap your mind around (?), Having a bad day, or just mad or hate everyone or just the world? Hey, thats why I no longer have a harley because too many of them have shtty persona, or attitudes and first thing they cant do is hold their tongue, and second thing they can't do is not to deliberately put somebody down because they did something different than what he says he would have done or handle something.. Maybe we can restart this conversation with out the offensive remarks(?) but most likely not, as I'm guessing, but I'm willing for forget it and move on. ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.