My first Rune milestone! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My first Rune milestone!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Wing View Post
    I'm curious too....
    Last time I bought tires was in 8/15/2015. Date codes were 2415. Got them at Rocky Mountainatv.

I check several web sites for prices ,shipping cost and taxes. I have purchased from other suppliers. I would have to do some major research to know which ones.

1COOLMC

2. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1COOLMC View Post
    Last time I bought tires was in 8/15/2015. Date codes were 2415. Got them at Rocky Mountainatv.

I check several web sites for prices ,shipping cost and taxes. I have purchased from other suppliers. I would have to do some major research to know which ones.

1COOLMC
    Date code is 2424.

Quote Originally Posted by 1COOLMC View Post
    Date code is 2424.
    I will get this date cote right for the third time. Had no luck edit prevus post

Correct date code is 2414

5. Remove Advertisements
    RuneRiders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RUNE517 View Post
    I've used them for other items, never tires before.

do you already use something to correct your speedo or have you ever checked to see just how accurate your speedo is or isn't? A REAR tire diameter change will alter your speedo. If that matters, is up to the individual. Heck, the speedo will will be altered to some small degree as a new rear tire (oem or otherwise) wears and it's diameter changes. Most people don't care about that small change. My speedo was off by 6+ % so I corrected it with an aftermath product, others just live with it if their speedo is off and adapt.

kinda like the 2424 build date, that would make a tire good for one hell of a long time into the future!
    I have a Garmin GPS mounted on my left handle bar that gives the actual speed. I have had it mounted when OEM tires were installed and the bike display was off by 5-7 mph at the higher speeds.

Did not know this at first. No wonder it took so look to make those trips to Tennessee!

ICOOLMC

Frequent Poster (>1000 posts) Falcon Wing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUNE517 View Post
    I've used them for other items, never tires before.

do you already use something to correct your speedo or have you ever checked to see just how accurate your speedo is or isn't? A REAR tire diameter change will alter your speedo. If that matters, is up to the individual. Heck, the speedo will will be altered to some small degree as a new rear tire (oem or otherwise) wears and it's diameter changes. Most people don't care about that small change. My speedo was off by 6+ % so I corrected it with an aftermath product, others just live with it if their speedo is off and adapt.

kinda like the 2424 build date, that would make a tire good for one hell of a long time into the future!
    I'll keep that in mind...
    01 IR Wing
    04 CBC Rune

Well this sucks....Photobucket has killed all of my hotlinks....Trying FLickr

Last edited by Falcon Wing; 07-01-2017 at 01:52 AM.
    01 IR Wing
    04 CBC Rune

….

mileage
    01 IR Wing
    04 CBC Rune

your miles local miles? or do you use your Rune for long trips?