Rune Rider Forums banner

RUNE. Font

8K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  BC Rune 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the " Rune " on the side of the tank is a certain font?

#2 ·
When I was making the luggage rack for my Rune, I searched for what seemed like years but was more like several days time looking for the exact Rune font but all I found was the font named 'Viking Normal'... This is a look at what the rack looks like... The name Rune is a copy of the Honda font and the Model name is the Viking Normal font.

I gave up looking so the project could proceed... Good luck on your search...

#5 ·
I've taken Honda artwork of the logo and had the vinyl sign folks cut me new logo's for my 2 tanks last year. I bought the factory decals, but I didn't like the way they look with the backing sheet showing, the individual cut letters show much better. If you were hoping for letters other than RUNE, you'll need to find a graphic artist to make up the new letters you need based upon the 4 letters we have, it's do able, but it might cost you a bit. Maybe you know someone who is artistic that will work for a nice bottle of wine!!

Hope that helps

Jack

#6 ·
If you were hoping for letters other than RUNE, you'll need to find a graphic artist to make up the new letters you need based upon the 4 letters we have
Jack
Now that you mentioned it Jack, I just remembered I have a friend with several businesses, one of which is a sign company. He specializes is custom cut vinyl signs, so I think I'll call him tomorrow for a quote on Rune signs of various sizes... Be back with info tomorrow evening...

#11 · (Edited)
Rune Font on CD at back of Rune Book?

I read on this thread where someone said that the font in question is on one of the CD's at the back of the Rune Book.
I've looked here and could not find that post... and I looked 'throughout' the CD's and could not find any font there.
Anyone here know who posted that info...???

-Rod

#13 ·
That is the font called 'Viking Normal' I referred to earlier and also the font I used on my luggage rack...

Your mud flap looks great... are you making this to sell to your fellow Rune owners?

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.