41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOT
E="Retired?, post: 264725, member: 1270"]
[/QUOTE]
Hello everyone,
Is there a reason I can’t see the original post with the write up from Rune517?
Hardluck2go,

I suspect we have to post X number of times before we can see certain posts, but that's just a guess for now.

I bought a Rune sight unseen from Maine in November 2021 and when it arrived here in California it had some issues, including a bad fuel pump. Didn't get around to resolving all the issues until this month, and then realized no rear brake despite full reservoirs. I'll be looking for the part number mentioned in one of the last posts here as well as bleeding the high point in front of the tank one way or another.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
You can't see Retired? posts.....because he deletes them sometimes within hours of posting them.....and typically within a day or two at the latest. It has nothing to do with how many posts you make. It was him deleting his posts. I'm not saying I agree with that philosophy, I'm just explaining why you can't see them. Sometimes folks will capture with a quote what he said before he deletes it, then you can see it in their quote on their replies. He may not respond to you now if you say anything to him, as he claims to have left the board...............

41 - 48 of 48 Posts