Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the saga continues, I just recieved my Feb. 05 of MOTORCYCLE CRUISER and on page 45 of the 05 buyers guide and i quote "although it was originally as a one-time model only, honda saw enough demand to set up a special rune assembly line in Ohio to make another, smaller batch for 05" they will not offer spec 45 wheels, chrome only and will have new badging with small graphics changes.

HOW DO WE ALL FEEL ABOUT THOSE APPLES??

personally I think it might fire up the aftermarket departments

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
more magazine BS. You already know very well how i feel :wink:

same magazine reported several years ago there would be NO RUNE. then turned around when it came out and tried to act like they knew 'the scoop' all along.

nope. not biting....still. But thanks for trying :twisted: Just more sensational journalism....anything to sell the rag.......

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I like the left over parts theory myself, I think they will build them till' the parts are all used up. Maybe into 06 at the pace they seem to be selling. That's 'cause all us smart folks already got ours and are haveing a ball :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Amen JX....amen. I agree fully......their web site still shows you can get an 04 model....nothing else. They'll sell 04s until they use them up. But still plenty sitting on the dealer show rooms.

NO 05....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
No way!

I dont believe it, I have heard from a Honda rep that no Runes are planned for the future. Lets keep our fingers crossed and we will be rich!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am pissed since I paid over the list for a so called Limited Edition , one per dealer they said. How about a class action suit?

normcarp said:
Well the saga continues, I just recieved my Feb. 05 of MOTORCYCLE CRUISER and on page 45 of the 05 buyers guide and i quote "although it was originally as a one-time model only, honda saw enough demand to set up a special rune assembly line in Ohio to make another, smaller batch for 05" they will not offer spec 45 wheels, chrome only and will have new badging with small graphics changes.

HOW DO WE ALL FEEL ABOUT THOSE APPLES??

personally I think it might fire up the aftermarket departments
:evil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts