Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yep, I thought that as soon as I saw it as well. Imitation is the sinserest form of flattery ect ect.
Doesn't Arleen and Cory Ness do the design on the Victory's. Well I reckon they probably thought the Rune rear fender owes a lot to them, so they're just getting even I'd say. :wink:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I like it. I like the fact that the Rune is influencing other designers. To me it looks JUST like the Rune headlight, just smaller and less exagerrated in overall shape.

·
Registered
236 Posts
RuneSpyder,

First you mention that you may be getting rid of the Rune ...... now "we" find you looking at other bikes .... is the Rune not taking care of you ?

While I like the looks of the Victor models ..... it is another HD "Clone" ... is it a HD / Kawa / Honda / Suz want-a-be ????

Nobody mistakes a Rune as a ---- V-Twin Clone.......

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know...But I'm a lover of anything on two wheels.... I was just mentioning the headlight.

But I gotta tell ya, *IF* I was in the market for a V-Twin cruiser, I would look no further than the nearest Victory dealer. They are doing really nice things over there these days and I would love it if they sold enough bikes to start sticking it to HD.

·
Registered
665 Posts
RUNE Clones

The new 1800 VTX is close to being a V Twin Rune... I like the looks of the ones I have seen... put a trainling link on her and away you go...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts