Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Hannibal

Down here in the south...it's a culture all of its own. But i must confess, i wasn't born in the South....so i can only be a "wanna-be" *******. I can (sadly) never attain the rank of full fledged ******* :lol:

Besides, i don't live in a trailer....and i don't like NASCAR. I'm just an imposter 8)

But i do live in the country, have LOTS of dogs, drive a pickem'-up truck (got three trucks....even my daughter drives a truck), have LOTS (i've lost count) of guns....etc. So I'm close to attaining full ******* status.

Hey, a fella' can always dream :wink:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Hannibal,
I do all of the stuff that RedValk does, except I dont own a pickup truck. However, I was born in Montgomery ALABAMA. So I can be a ******* if I want to. It is in how much beer you drink-- can you still shoot straight, or remember whatshername while you are driving her to her house that the true ******* glows.
ken ( 1 beer, 2 wheels)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bross,
now j have a better idea and j got some documentation
JUST WHO IS A *******?
Love fried foods, barbecues, cold beer, gravies and sweet tea?
Enjoy outdoor events such as hunting, fishing, auto racing and fairs?
Are you hard working and independent? God fearing and patriotic?
Won't take guff from no one?
BY GUM YER A *******!!!
"There's a little bit of ******* in all of us
tks for help

hahahah
hannibal :lol:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Then there's the northern version of a *******, same traits, but you're called a HOOSIER! Country people like me that don't take no sh*t from anybody! (Except good lookin women!) :twisted:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
******* story

we have ******* in italy, j may tell you an old story.

a famous political man was crossing the country on board of his limousine and with a chaffeur. suddenly nea a farm a pig crossed the road and the chaffeur was unable to avoid him and he felt down the whels. the political man asked the chaffeur to stop the car and looking at the house told him, we are in the ******* area, j should avoid any dispute for my next election. visit them and pay them for the pig. the chaffeur left the limousin and knocked to the far house door. he entered and after a few minutes went out carrying a big parcel. he loaded the parcel on the back of the car and entered for driving. the political man asked him what happened. the chaffeur turned and told him: j may not understand, j entered and the family was all at the table for lunch, j told them Hi, j am the chaffeur of mr.*****, j have to tell you that j just killed that pig on the road. j was unable to continue they charged me of salami, cheese honey and cackes and j was asked for leaving with many congratulations....!!!!!

ciao
Hannibal

·
Registered
41 Posts
Red neck you say

I am a Texan born and bread.I the 60s I had long hare to piss the hippys off,I made sure they knew the long hare was to cover my *******.LOL 8) ...

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Now THAT'S my definition of ******* :lol: :lol: :lol:
But then I live in Oregon, you know, where we still chase indians on horse back, we don't have basements 'cause we live so close to the ocean, and surely we know everybody in our town.( these are some of the silly questions I have been asked over the years, traveling across the country. It's true!! would I lie to you???)

Now I'm sure that Tim is a fine southern gentelman and none of his trucks are up on blocks in front of his house :D

Jack

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Skibum, tks for the link, now j have a better idea :lol:
j may understand a 70% only as j do not leave in States so j d'nt know many references.
We have such people in italy on some valley.
Anyway, often people start to convince me for some question and they say "you are a clever man, you should understand" years back j started to reply,"sorry j do not agree as a clever man, you will get a reply as j would a *******" that is the best reply (and action) .
j enjoeyd a lot about this discussion, thank you all.
ciao
:capwin:
hannibal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts