Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank Tim and everyone else who put so much effort and time into making the 1st Rune Rally wonderful. The location and surrounding scenery was magnificant, the day ride on Saturday was well orchestrated, the festivities were well received, and the food and company were warm and friendly. My only regret was that we didn't get a good group photo of all the Runes and their riders that each of us could take home. Next year I'll volunteer to organize that activity. Thanks again for all the hard work and man, wasn't it awesome to see all those Runes in one place!

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
I too want to thank Tim and Sherrie, all the participating vendors, the management and staff of the Holiday Inn Express,
the volunteer Gold Wing ride leaders, the town historian, and most certainly Dave and his wife for the big rig.

It was a privilege to have met so many fellow Rune Riders, thank each of you for your friendship.

·
Registered
360 Posts
first annual rune rally

Thanks! Tim (aka Buffy) & Sherrie for all your hard work and great stories...it was really nice to meet all our fellow Rune riders and some. Thanks Dave and Agatha for the wonderful hospitality and the "roof" over our head to be able to hang out in the parking lot at night! And Dave, my trailer looked really good under that big rig!!! So, get your own! I believe that everyone that was there this weekend will come again next year if only for the good time and friends we all made!
FYI; we spoke to Chuck, fellow rune rider that went down on his way to the rally on thursday. He's ok and out of the hospital, lots of road rash ,broken ribs,collar bone, but walking. On our way home, how ironic is this...when stopping for gas, we actually stopped at the gas station that Chucks bike was stored. Not a pretty site...Chuck could use our moral support, he was pretty shook up as would be expected when an 18 wheeler pushes you off the road and doesn't stop. Drop him a line. Will post our pictures soon, look forward to our next gathering. Hope you all had/have a safe trip home!
Best Wishes to everyone
Charles(aka Tin Pony) and Lucy(aka Cat woman)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.