Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, i'm happy to report that my Rune ran PERFECTLY up on the mountain. You see, i was kind of curious how it would run....with the pipe modification. You know, i wondered if it would do a bunch of excessive popping and back firing running up and down the mountain? Well, it did NOT. It ran perfectly. In fact, at one point i deliberately did a bunch of cranking on and off the throttle....hard...going up and down the mountain. I finally did get it to pop/backfire once....but not bad/loud. So, I was VERY pleased with that. So now i can say i am 100% satisfied with the exhaust mod in EVERY way!

Second, it was VERY cold when it was time to return. So, since Sherry had trailered her bike and all the Rally supplies up the mountain...i decided to take advantage of the trailer and trailer mine down in the comfort of the nice warm truck :oops: Boy...was i glad i did that. not only staying comfortable....but when i went to take the seat off to put my back straps on to trailer, the bolt that holds the Corbin seat latch (one of them) fell off. The seat....come to find out...and been barely latched. The other bolt was real lose. Bottom line, had i not trailered...and 'accidentally' checked that seat.....and bolt....my seat may have come lose, fell off....dented the fender.....or....worse....or who knows what? i was LUCKY. I tightened back up. It's ok...of course!

Some Harley guy watching all this made a smart alec remark about the bolt falling off. You know, that's only supposed to happen to Harleys...not Hondas....blah...blah :roll:

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Pictures! Pictures!
Come on Tim don't hold out on us
We know you got the pics

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok....here's a pic. One of our members competing in the Lady's Tattoo contest. Any guesses who it is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts