Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys tell me what you think

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Tom
LOOKS SUPER, Can you have it telescope out and shear the cages tires if they get offend. :lol:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like it! Except for the middle part. It doesn't really look right with the "blade" design. Not to my eyes, at least. I really don't know what would look better. Maybe if it was dished out, I dunno.

Any word on getting the powder coating to match the Spec 47 color for those who didn't want chrome?

·
Registered
15 Posts
New Knock off !

Ben Hur would be proud of that ! joking aside ! I feel the same,the centre is not in keeping with rest ! needs to be a bit more macho !

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tell me what you want

tell me what you want in the center. It could me anything, lets hear the ideas.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hmmmm....Mill out the center to make space for custom engraving etc...

#1 So, pretty much like your existing spinners, but with a lowered center instead of a raised one. Keep the "lip" the same width as it is now before the "cone" starts. Have the center section be the same diameter of the raised portion. Know what I mean?

#2 Keep the center perfectly flat, but add a groove all the way around at the same point where the "cone" starts now. That would still leave space for something custom in the middle.

I need to buy one of these eventually.. :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get more than one

you guys can buy more than one spinner , after you install the hub ,all you have to do in change the spinner.The hub is 60 dollars and the spinner is 145 dollars and we will make them as wild or as plain or just about any thing you want on them.New designs are coming soon.

·
Registered
378 Posts
What I'd Like to See

Tom, if you could make the blades of the spinner match the shape of the wheel spokes I think that would look cool. The center of the spinner could be convex like the stock wheel plate that the spinner replaces and engraved like the master cylinder covers.

Anyway, my two cents.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Rear Hub Spinner

I do like.... perhaps the cone could have the same groves as are on the seemingly (and to my taste) most popular hand grip end caps.... That would be the middle one :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts