Rune Rider Forums banner

What was the top Rune related story/event of 2004?

• Big Black Smoke....dog gone TPS/throttle body!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 05s are coming...the 05s are coming!!!

• Chuck (Sitedata) learns how to post a picture!!!

• Rich (Runeski) gets more chrome stuff from Ultimate for his Rune...and more...and more....

• Ultimate makes more chrome stuff...and more...and more...

• Ken Crawley puts over 20000 miles on his Rune...even sleeps on/with his bike!!!

• The Rune board hits 250 users and 3000+ messages!

• The 06s are coming...the 06s are coming!!!

• Ken Crawley puts Monster Truck tire on his Rune...

• Rune prices fall to $9.95 on Blue light special at select Walmarts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just for fun folks....so don't take this TOO seriously. That said, we're taking a poll to decide the top Rune story of 04. Vote early....vote often....oh, no....that was the Presidential elections. I meant to say vote once 8) Don't know if this list is all inclusive...but i tried to come up with some worthy events :twisted:

·
Registered
280 Posts
you forgot

Meeting of the RUNE's..... :lol: ......to be held someday in the future.. :? ..East and West coast..

Key drives in SC with no hands and is known by all law enforcement!! :twisted:

Dave

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am planning a big Rune rally....

most likely for Labor Day weekend in Ashville. i already have some sponsors lined up...and even a Rune prize lined up. we'll probaby even have a Rune rally shirt for the event.

but i'm only putting together one rally .....at Ashville. If one of those West Coast folks wants to put on something out their way...i highly encourage them. the logistics of doing that....for ME....are too difficult.

One on the East coast will be all that i can handle...along with my Staff work for the InZane Valk/Rune rally for the VRCC in KY in July....and putting on my own Valk/Rune rally on Cheaha Mountain in April (22-24 April). That's enough for me for one year :wink:

but mark my words....we WILL have a rally in Ashville this September....PERIOD!!!

Meanwhile...think about coming to my Rally on Cheaha Mountain 22-24 April. We have a DJ...a group ride....FREE cookout....FREE door prizes...and so on. Last year we had three Runes. this year, maybe a few more? The riding is terrific up and down the mountain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts