Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent an idea for a shirt design to a local T- shirt company that would be kind of biker'sh and incorporate the Valkyrie symbol for the Rune.
I worked on the "Rune" script to make it correct and asked them to add "Riders Of America" under the "Rune" script.
I thought it would be a good idea if each shirt could be made with the City and state of each Rune owner written under "Riders Of America" That Being we are so Spared out thought It would bring it together nicely.
On the front of the shirts have "Rune" spelled out in its original script or have the Valkyrie symbol.
I have been pleased with the way the T- shirt factory has been willing to work with me with this idea.
We have more and more Rune Riders out side the states if there is interest in this shirt outside the states I think they would remove "Riders Of America" if someone wanted it that way.
I attached a link with the logo and script it is in black but will be in White so it could be printed on black, blue or red shirts if wish (insert your city and name)
http://members.aol.com:/madroober/tshirt
I made this image to get an idea of how it might look on black
http://members.aol.com:/madroober/idea
This is the estimate given to me to have them made.
http://members.aol.com:/madroober/quote
To get this started looks like we'll need 24 shirts to be ordered.
I planed to let all the ordering be made through them if there is interest in this shirt.
Post your thoughts and I will work to get this started if you like.
Ride Safe!

Todd

·
Registered
665 Posts
T-Shirt

Hey MadRobber...I like your idea...Would be even more appropriate (in my eyes) if the Riders of America were in the same font as the Rune....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Rich I thought the same at first but found the "Rune" scrip in fact is a emblem and there isn't a font to duplicate it.
It took me a while the draw it so "Rune" looked right.
I tried to picked a font that resembled or didn't look out of place for "Riders Of America"
The font can easily be changed if there is another font you or anthers like better.
let me know I'll do my best to get it so it looks right if there is enough interest.
Thanks!

Todd

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also makes for a great decal!

Go to vendor board (vinyl graphics)

Madroober,
Send your address this one is yours.

IBRuned,
I changed my mind

Russ

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
i'm holding out for the ones from the CAT store/F6 store. I like them much better. But that's the great thing about this board...folks have options! I've never liked that maiden head ....even from my Valk days :cry: But i know some folks do.

But for that matter, i'm not much of a dragon guy either...yet guys on the VRCC board go all ga-ga for dragons too. Not me.

But again, different strokes...for different folks. My only fear is that we have so few of us...and if we keep splitting up and pursuing different designs....we COULD....i say again...we COULD make it where we can't get one or more of the versions...cause our numbers will be too 'watered' down to meet the minimum number needed for setup. That would be a shame...........

But what the heck..............what cha' gonna' do :oops:

i think we're near 40 on the CAT/F6 Store order. Originally they said they had to have 50 to break even. but i'm trying to talk them into running with it if they are close. We'll just have to see how it all works out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sweeet

I,ll take 4 total , 2 short sleeve and 2 long sleeve. nice to have options this shirt is more to my liking as I have SLEEK BLUE RUNE and wouldn't want to wear red Valk,s shirt with the Red RUNE on it, WHILE RIDING HER, YOU KNOW THE WOMAN SCORNED THING,I wouldn't want to find myself standing by the side of the road with her refusing to perform.......... YA KNOW :p

:shock: Sorry Red Valk :twisted: couldn't resist by the way, don't you ride a fast black rune, you'd better be carefull too!!! :lol: :lol:

Alright I,ll order a couple of tees from the cat store also :oops: , to help the cause , you can never have to many tees anyway. And i can alway wear it to drive my cage, were not on the best of speaking terms anyhow :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I talked to my screenprinter today he offered no set up and 12 minium. The cost each will be a bit more but you dont need 50 people to like it to make the order.

S&W Screenprinting 908 853 6020 (Justin)
Tell him Russ from H&S Construction sent you.

Here are some more ideas

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will probably piss off a few HD lovers with this one.

oh well " thinking before you speak is like wiping before you poop"

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RuneSki said:
Mad-----
I can go for that :!: :wink: What brand T- shirt will it be on :?:
Rich K( Rune Ski )
There quote is for using 100% pre shrunk cotton shirts I requested Hanes Beefy T's was told there available for 1$ more.

Todd

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RedValk said:
My only fear is that we have so few of us...and if we keep splitting up and pursuing different designs....we COULD....i say again...we COULD make it where we can't get one or more of the versions...cause our numbers will be too 'watered' down to meet the minimum number needed for setup. That would be a shame...........

Hi Tim I hope this doesn't become the case :!:
Honda seems to have missed the boat when it comes to shirts and ware kind of leaves it to us to make them.
I'm thinking of getting a shirt from the F6 store myself just haven't gotten around to it yet. :oops:

Todd

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bulldog said:
Also makes for a great decal!

Madroober,
Send your address this one is yours.

Russ
Hey Russ it looks great I wouldn't mind having a few different size Rune logos made for the car rear window.
I'll send you an email.
You have some good ideas going there keep it up!
Thanks!

Todd

·
Registered
665 Posts
T-Shirt Transfers

If things work out here....and I can get the artwork done, I will have some neat iron on's for those who want them. Our latest product iron's on to both cotton and poly so you can put them where you want... They do require a light shirt or t-shirt tho...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Madroober....Normcarp....make those orders NOW...

RedValk said:
...from the F6 store. Anyone else too who has been thinking about it....procrastinating...etc. If we had just a few more orders, we'd hit the 'magic' number....and all of us who have ordered and been waiting for our shirts....could be waiting NO MORE!
Done I ordered 2. If you can, maybe we could get a current count, I'd be willing to order another to put us over the top.

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Tim, I’m making arrangements to unload one of God Awful T-Shirts, the one with the grisly bear holding you by the ass. All I need is an email from New Jersey with the appropriate size and I’ll order one and have it sent.

That should be close to 50. All that is needed now is for one more sinister hearted sole to find an unsuspecting victim.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've Been working with deferent fonts to see witch one work best under "riders of America" for 'City and State'
I picked a simple looking font that I thought looked best because it didn't take away from "Rune" to large or bold distracted from "Rune" "Riders Of America".
I think the easiest way to do this is to call them and make orders for the shirt you want.
This is the quote they gave me for the shirts with there number.
http://members.aol.com:/madroober/quote
When there is 24 or more orders placed the shirts will be made but not before.
The shirt I asked them to print will have the "Rune" script small on left front and the Valkyrie madden with "Rune Riders of America" on the back (city and state your option.)
I am sending them a photo of a blue and black cherry Rune so they can match the colors with the shirts.
This is what I came up with for finished Logo with my city and state.
http://members.aol.com:/madroober/rroa
If the font doesn't look right or think it should be changed send me a PM or post and I will work with it.

Todd

1 - 20 of 26 Posts