Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick ride note: For the past (8) years Valkyrie riders have cruised up the Columbia River Gorge and met at Stonegenge, a lifesize recreation of the famous British landmark. It is a cruise noteworthy for some of the most spectacular views and vistas imaginable. Each year a huge group photo is shot with all the Valks lined up in front of the monument. Countless Valks from around the west converge. Good fun, and better views! This year is set for June 18th, a Saturday. It would be great to see another Rune in the mix. More info available at the URL psoted below.

http://www.valkyrieriders.com/homeOZ.htm

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be in touch, Jack

I'll give you a buzz or drop you an email when we approach the date, Jack. ..................fingers crossed for a hot sunny day........Larry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Cyclops

You are in Seattle aren't you? Stonehenge is a beautiful ride and it would be great to see you make it. I'll drop you a note when the time approaches. You got lodging in P-town if you need it.

G

·
ANOTHER TIME??

UNFORTUNATELY THAT DATE WON'T WORK FOR ME, HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU NW RUNE RIDE4RS TOGETHER FOR THE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL RIDE LATER IN THE MONTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts