Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,
Last Friday, I parked my Rune at the center of the area reserved for hot rods and customs on Main St. in Santa Paula, CA. As you all may have experienced already, it was the star attraction drawing significantly more commentary and general loitering compared to any car at the show. I wiped it down with a damp rag and then hit it with Honda Polish. The pictures came out great. I must have done seven or more start-ups to show off the sound of the exhaust and the cool tail-lights. Everybody was in love with it.
Then yesterday I got the same reaction at the 'Neptune's Net' restaurant along PCH between Malibu and Santa Monica, CA.
It is a great conversation starter.
I am considering trailering it to Mexico with my father and I during our road trip there. I bet I will get a few offers for it if I do that.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just yesterday I got to experience hear those questions for the first time...the ones we all love to hear. "Is that a fully custom bike?" and "What is it?" It made my day! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RockyMtnRune said:
Just yesterday I got to experience hear those questions for the first time...the ones we all love to hear. "Is that a fully custom bike?" and "What is it?" It made my day! :D
I suppose the most relevant comment was, "Now how much of that is custom"?
Then the wide eyes when I said, "it is a Factory Custom from Honda".
They just say something like, " I thought it said HONDA. I just couldn't believe my eyes".

·
Registered
534 Posts
A bit off topic, but ...

Projekt,

- It's a bit off topic in this thread, but do You have some pics from Your trip You want to share with us :?: - You could post them in a separate topic ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts