Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it to early to start planning for Daytona?
I'm marring off my daughter :D on Feb 19 (Fort Myers), taking a short Caribbean 8) cruise Feb 20-27 (Miami), then up to Bike :twisted: week March 4-13 (Daytona).
I'd like to meet some of our fellow RUNE Riders from the indoor plumbing challenged states (Chuck-Site Data started it).
John Henne
RUNE #25

·
Registered
58 Posts
No, not too early. rooms are going fast! (iv'e checked)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Daytona Bike Week !

Hi you guys,

Not much activity on the site with ref to 'Bike Week' ? us UK guys have had it planned for some time,there will be 3 of us,we bought 3 new Rune's in Oct last which have been kept in Orlando so we can enjoy bike week !
We arrive in Orlando 3rd March,Staying at Hardrock Hotel for 2 nights then up to Daytona on the Saturday,booked into the Hilton Oceanside for 2 nights or more ! see how it goes because we want to go down to Miami as well.
Would like to meet up with some fellow riders ! which bar ?

Cheers

Bluerune

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlueRune,
I'll be there, Give me a call and we'll meet up for a ride and some BS
cell# 908-410-4199

·
Registered
1 Posts
Daytona Bike Week

Swedish Rune will be in Daytona 4-9 Mar, call for ride, brew, gawking meet etc.

Cell 256 338 8624

·
Registered
42 Posts
2005 Rune

I just got back from Daytona. There were two Runes on display at the Honda show. one had a 2004 label on it, and the other had no label at all. I'm pretty sure it was also a 2004. I heard the reps tell several potential customers that 2005 Runes will be available. They readily admitted, however, that there will be no changes; they'll be the same bike as the 2004, except that all will come with chrome wheels. I spoke to one rep and asked if there was any chance of Rune accessories from Honda... yep, you guessed it... nada.

john

1 - 6 of 6 Posts