Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and did it. Will be getting the '05 Black Cherry stablemate for my Black Cherry Rune ( and my FAVORITE, Yellow and Cream Valk ) some time in early July. My wife forced me to do it, honest I didn't want one :wink:
Rich K ( Rune Ski ) ( Valk Ski ) soon to be ( Wing Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
You have my sincerest sympathy you poor abused man;
and to think of all the sacrifices you’ve made for that ungrateful woman.

·
Registered
486 Posts
You've got the trifecta! That's a perfect stable IMHO ! I've got the Rune and the Valk, I believe there's a Wing in my future, I still think it's the best bike on the planet for the money. Way to go Runeski !

·
Registered
378 Posts
My order at HDL for the Black Cherry 5 Wing is still standing. Supposed to pick it up in late July. According to the emissions sticker they had to search for it is already CA certified so registering it shouldn't be an issue. I'm waiting to hear back from DMV.

I've already ordered about $3400 of stuff for it. Can't wait. But will have to sell the VTX (my beloved V-Twin), just can't see having 2 cruisers and a touring bike. Anyway if I sell the VTX then I'll have to ride the Rune more often, only got 3700 miles on it.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just came back from Americade. Purchased over a grand of Kuryakyn parts for the wing already not counting the dealer installed options. I will also be doing the chrome wheel exchange. For $675.00, $750.00, minus 10%, the dealer will exchange the stock wheels with chrome ones.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey!

Hey RuneSki! Glad to see you got your GoldWing! I'm loving mine...
I might be heading to Marysville for the Homecoming again this year. Are you going? I want to see how the Wing rides on a 1,200 mile trip!

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John,
How have you been :?: My wing didn't come in yet. Won't be in 'till maybe the first week of July.
Yes I will try to be at the home coming this year if all goes as planned. Maybe I'll see you there again.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts