Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I need a little help......I got the Rune yestersay and getting ready to ride. I have no contact with the previous owner due to his passing away. I didn't get the CD or book that comes with the bike. Is it available anywhere??

Would it be possible for someone to burn me a copy of the CD?? I believe I read here or ?? that Honda mails out the metal jacket book to the original owner so I don't believe I will be able to get that but would like to get the CD. If I can order it can you tell me where ??

If any of you can help it will definately be appreciated.

Here is a small bio about me. I'm 58 years old, married and live and work in Escondido (just outside San Diego) CA. I am a Field Manager with SBC,(Telephone Company)

I have owned many Hondas in the past beginning in the early 70s. I have owned a 50, 70, 90, 250, 350, 450, 750, GW1800, 3 and 4 wheelers, 3 Honda Cars and now the Rune. I still have the Z50 that I am restoring for my grandson. I have also owned a Triumph 650 Bonnie and many Harleys.

I also own a BMW K1200LT that will remain my long distance rider. I ride cross country each year with a group known as Run For The Wall. We do this every year to Honor our Vetrans and ask the Goverment for an accounting of our remaining POWs and MIAs. I average about 15,000 motorcycle miles a year.

I have been looking at Runes for the past couple of years and knew I would eventually own one. What an incredible piece of workmanship!!!

Keep up the great work with this board. It will visit often and contribute as I go. I hope to meet a lot of you along the way.

David

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi David congratulations You will love the Rune it is a great motorcycle!
Send me a PM with you address and I will send you a cd copy of the Manuel.
I'm also in California It would be nice if sometime the west cost could organize a rally and get together.

Todd
Rune 31

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.