Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dave

My best to Chaseman for a fast recovery, Dave where is the bike now??? Are you going to repair it or part it out. I'm in need of some parts Mostly the front end and grill and maybe a wheel yet. The bike I have was also totaled back in Aug of 04.

Thanks
Poppz

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poppz
You'd have to email or PM Chaseman himself to find out those answers. He was able to get the passenger pegs off of it that he sold me with the 2 up seat that wasn't on the bike during his Xmas day accident. I asked him about getting another small part off for me but his answer seemed to indicate that the insurance company was getting the bike the way it was to sell/salvage it somewhere. I don't think he is able to get more parts off of it. You never know though. Send him a note.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Insurance Company

Diver Dave,

I was wondering what insurance company you had that totaled your bike and how much they gave you for it.

It might be useful if any of us need for comparison in the future

RuneRunner

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there

RuneRunner

I think you might have misunderstood me. I thought it was clear on my original post above but I clarify it here. My Blue Rune here in Washington is absolutely fine and happy. As you can see in the pictures in my gallery link below, I've added lots of goodies to my Illusion Blue Rune.
The pictures you've looked at above are of the Black Cherry Rune that was in an accident owned by Chaseman in Tenn. It is NOT MY BIKE.
As far as value he got from his insurance company you'd have to ask him personally. Just look up his profile on this board and send him a PM.

Hope this help you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Diver Dave,

My Bad :oops: I got your names confused. I remembered reading the previous post of Christmas Day Crash, and when I saw the pics you posted I associated to your bike. I thought you were Chaseman.

RuneRunner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.