Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hands down John and Connie are just down right unbelievably reliable! I kid you not they've never missed a beat when it comes to Christmas cards two people they have rode with on the Rune Rallies from many years ago! I think the last time I saw them was probably over 14 years ago at a Rune Rally.
Font Art Rectangle Advertising Event
This goes to show you the quality of people that built this board to what it is today. Thank you for the bottom of my heart for the lovely Christmas card guys. I hope all of my Rune friends are having a lovely season so far. Perhaps somebody knows if John and Connie might be on Facebook or Instagram so I can stay up to date with them more often?

Diver Dave 馃挋馃挋馃挋

Administrator
Roger.....got mine too. Sherry knows them from all the Rune Rallies they attended and some other things we rode with them at (like Daytona). A lot of cards I get from other motorcycle people I know from other boards....and Ham radio people I met all over the world when I was traveling while working, she has no clue who they are. But she always looks forwarding to getting cards like Skibum's and Connie's from folks she met at Rune events. Merry Christmas! 馃巺

Administrator
Just received ours too. Thanks John & Connie. Hope all is well with you and your family.

-Ollie & Teresa

Jersey Boy
Belated, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
I'm sure you know who does the cards.....I think her name starts with a C?

I brought all the 4 grandkids (ages 4,7,7&10) electric motorcycles (Razor-350) for Christmas.
The boy (4y/o) was stuck in Nintendo Switch world and would not come outside.
I kicked the girls off their phones and sent them outside. In return, they tore up my back yard.
Wheel Tire Bicycle Plant Helmet

Connie outfitted them with helmets and all the gear.
Wheel Tire Helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Vehicle

Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle Bicycle helmet Helmet Sports equipment

Life is good!!!!!

Jersey Boy
Hey
where is the edit button?

For some reason I double posted the picks, DUH

Never mind I found it DUH DUH.... to many Edibles :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts