Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE KYRYAKAN WIND SCREEN ON THEIR BIKE , IF SO DOES IT WORK. I'M SORRY I MENT CORBIN WIND SCREEN.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I've never seen (or heard of) a Kury windshield, let alone for a Rune. Doesn't mean there isn't one, but I've not seen it.

Memphis Shades, Wind Vest, and National Cycles (VTX1800 Retro model) are the only shields I've heard of (I have the National Cycles Switchblade).

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm in Mt. Prospect, you're welcome to ride mine to see if you like the National Cycles. I've got a 2-up and a Shorty in the Switchblade (quick detach).

·
Registered
141 Posts
wind screen

I have had the corbin screen for 2 years. Its been great. I did add some rubber ball stops for when when its full down. I run it either full up for freeway. Or full down around town and let it rest against the rubber stops to prevent bouncing and rattle. Never run it in between. Without the rubber stops it bounces and rattles at every bump. (thats the only down side) But, it also looks cool and goes with the bike. People usually ask about the wind screen before the they ask about the bike.

I ran the Rune for 17 hours (1168 miles) in one shot. The corbin screen was perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts