Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys& Gals , i was searching Ebay for almost free Rune and Goldwing parts . I came across a sale for the rune poster with the cherry bike with the viking looking down at it with a buy now price of$99 . But the guy also said he has the dealers only poster with the black rune , if anyone wanted one. The auction # is 79688422514 , if you would like to pull up his Ebay post, i sent him a Email asking if he still had them . He called me at home and said he has a few of both and we agreed on a price for both . Four days later 2 brand new Rune posters , the same as the dealers with the thick paper came by mail as promissed. His name is Scott **** in Chillicothe Ohio, his ph# is 740-701-5062 , email him at [email protected] if your looking for those posters. Thanks Jimmy Rice vin#1249

·
Registered
665 Posts
Dealer Poster

Was the poster matted as it is at the dealers??? Or rolled up in a tube?? My dealer said his price for the matted print and the box of pamphlets was $500. 2 other dealers told me the same... This is supposdly an actual print not a poster...suposedly.

·
Registered
390 Posts
How much did you get both posters for in the end. Just so we know what kind of price we're looking at before any of us go phoning the guy and making offers.
Thanks for all the info on this by the way.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went down to the honda shop and looked theirs over good yesterday and mine are exactly the same. Its a thick almost cardboard paper with a textured finish , the first one with the black rune they have is in a frame but the red poster was just pinned to the wall . Both were just like mine , only no frame, mine were sent rolled in a tube . Talked to 3 dealers all are keeping their posters even the ones that dont have the bike anymore. S.**** said he has a buddy that works or does work for honda and he got them from him. I paid a little over $200 for the pair , he paid shipping . You may be able to do better if your good at working out a deals . hope this helps , Jimmy Rice

·
Registered
360 Posts
The dealer I bought my bike from gave me the poster with the red rune on it would like to have the other one

Tinpony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts