Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealership (closest by 100 miles) banned me & refused to service my Rune. Seems they didn't like it when I found out they forgot to put parts on after a tire change, which another dealership discovered missing. Also their top service manager made/replaced the missing parts from his grinder. The same service manager OK'd repair work done with duct tape that fell off during the next to last repair.

Honda,Ca. is aware & not doing anything, stating dealership is independant. "They may refuse service to anyone, if you make them mad." DON'T PISS-OFF your dealer. I'm selling my Rune because of this.

Dealer involved: Interstate Cycles 1-800-758-BIKE Lake City, Fla. Also Tifton Cycles, Ga. & Honda of jacksonville, Fla.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Dude that sucks, but are you sure it's worth parting with the most unique production bike ever made? Call the Rune line and see if you can talk with a factory rep or some manager about this.
I have a good dealership that treats me and the Rune good, I guess I should feel lucky.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
correction

The correct number for Columbia Cycles DBA Interstate Cycles is 1-877-758-BIKE. The State of Florida pointed this out to me.

Also same owners of Tifton Honda in Titfton,Ga. & Jacksonville Honda in Jacksonville, Fla.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts