Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of Honda lacking in the extras, models, decals, shirts, etc....
I'm one of the many proud owners of this wonderful machine and want to display it on my truck back window...
Pulled up behing a WEst Coast Choppers Guy yesterday, waved as I passed and let him catch up by the next light, so he could see the back of the RUNE leaving him again...getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller...I feel like Ken from SC when I do that!!!!

Still would like a decal, maybe the bike in outline with the word "RUNE" under that so others would have to ask....

Dave

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Dave,

I honestly think the best decal or sticker, shirts, caps, flags....... is the picture on the Rune Key. I think the only modification that needs to be made (my opinion) is removing Honda and replacing it with Rune. I have been toying with this for weeks now. Trying to fit motorcycles, or ROC. Rune Owners Club or something like that together.

I really like the Rune Key. I wish I had a Good File / pic of this and I would start doing something with it. I have the WANT-TO, :lol: Ideas and the Desire but not as much the Know-How :oops: U know what I mean?

RuneRunner

·
Registered
30 Posts
Decals

I Just made RuneRider decal for Skibum... I am sure he will post pics soon. I want to offer all other Rune-a-tics an opportunity to display your love. Send email of idea and I'll see what I can do. Text is no problem, as long as you stay smaller than 2' tall and 10' long. Outlines are another story much harder.

Samples of possible decals

RuneRider
Road Runer
Gurune
Rune-a-tic
Rune-away
OutRune

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
The RuneRider decals looks great on my truck windows. :clap2:

The wife took our good camera down to Fla. (she flies-I drive :drive1: :coffee1: :drive1: :coffee1: )

I'll be down there by Monday and get a pic of them for the board.

Bulldog-(Russ)- came over at 10pm last night just so I could have them on my truck for my trip. What a guy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rune decal

The lines are not 100% smooth but are far from distorted. If there is enough interest I will go back and fine tune for optimum quality.

The text can be anything you desire, your name , bike name , screen name, club name.

Add another line of text below graphic for an extra $2 but will be limited to width of graphic. Font can be any fond in MS Word.

Availible in black, white, red, blue, green, purple or yellow.

3"x6" $5
4"x8" $7
6"x12" $10

All will have shipping and handling of $3 to Continental U.S.

I accept checks & money orders. I you would like to pay by CC I will post to Ebay (paypal) and give you the item number

Please give feedback to let me know if this is what you are looking for

Russ AKA Bulldog
[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts

Font can be any fond in MS Word.

Availible in black, white, red, blue, green, purple or yellow.

2''x11'' $4

All will have shipping and handling of $3 to Continental U.S.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
USMCRune said:
I'm tired of Honda lacking in the extras, models, decals, shirts, etc....
I'm one of the many proud owners of this wonderful machine and want to display it on my truck back window...
Pulled up behing a WEst Coast Choppers Guy yesterday, waved as I passed and let him catch up by the next light, so he could see the back of the RUNE leaving him again...getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller...I feel like Ken from SC when I do that!!!!

Still would like a decal, maybe the bike in outline with the word "RUNE" under that so others would have to ask....

Dave

would love honda to do the little things better............

·
Registered
390 Posts
Here's my 2 cents......I would like to see a decal of Rune_Gaints logo. I thought he did a great job on it, and it's so simple. Gregg you really did catch just essence of the Rune in that art! Great job 8)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Would that be the Runeriders logo with the sweeped lines, or the new one with the Rune coming out of the circle??

I do have on my Cafepress store a decal with the sweeped line Rune, saying "It's a Rune Thing..."

http://www.cafepress.com/runestyle.49618011

I am however going to look into round window stickers, 6 inch for the new round logo.

·
Registered
390 Posts
It's this art but I would just like Rune under or over it. I don't do bumper stickers. But a nice window or helmet sticker I could go for! I really do like your logo. As we talked before I would like some shirts with small logo of bike only on front pocket area, and large full logo on back. If enough other riders are interested I would be willing to put up the coin to get this off the ground, with your ok, or I would bank you on this project. 8)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
So the swept Rune on the front and swept with "Runeriders" or "Rune" on the back, or the new circle logo on the back? Also, black or white shirts? Right now we can still only get from cafepress an image on only one side of the shirt for black or other dark colors. However, we can go to any good t-shirt shop to do the two images on a nice Hanes Beefy-T (black).

·
Registered
390 Posts
I prefer Just RUNE, but that's me I may be out voted. And I was talking about your swept Rune. I think color of shirt does not matter to the screen printer. From my passed experience once the art work is put on the screen then they can put it on any color shirt for same price, they supply or you the shirts. 8)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
THUMPER said:
I prefer a sticker that just the letters and image peel on to window. I'm not sure what they call them.

Oh yeah...decals.

edit: Just talked to my shirt guy..they use a shop a few doors down that does vinyl graphics/banners/window decals..

I'll print out a pic and see what he says.

It'll be the multicolored Rune with the silver Rune wording below. 4 inches wide I'm thinking (so it will fit on a helmet as well I would guess). Or we could do a 6 inch for windows and a 3 inch for helmets (would even look good on the back fender in place of the "Honda"). Might be a good idea to have a white logo with silver Rune wording for the helmet version (drop shadow to pull the swept logo out).

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Stickers have a solid backing...whether that's clear or a color.
Decals (like when we built models) are die cut around the lettering and graphic...so there is no background. Mist some water onto the window, then place the decal, get it wet with a sponge, squeegee it real well so it sticks, slowly peel off the backing (which is on the outside).

·
Registered
390 Posts
rune_giant said:
THUMPER said:
I prefer a sticker that just the letters and image peel on to window. I'm not sure what they call them.

Oh yeah...decals.

edit: Just talked to my shirt guy..they use a shop a few doors down that does vinyl graphics/banners/window decals..

I'll print out a pic and see what he says.

It'll be the multicolored Rune with the silver Rune wording below. 4 inches wide I'm thinking (so it will fit on a helmet as well I would guess). Or we could do a 6 inch for windows and a 3 inch for helmets (would even look good on the back fender in place of the "Honda"). Might be a good idea to have a white logo with silver Rune wording for the helmet version (drop shadow to pull the swept logo out).
SOUNDS GREAT!.......... 8)

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
deacals and teez

Decals and teez:Coming real soon..........real soon. Also real simple to acquire and excellent pricing once again. No bull! Ever! Variety will be nice too! So lets get our patches and I'll put him onto another task. He's already aware we all want more. He does everything. dog

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Lets report back

Yea lets report back on quality and over all satisfaction when the patches start to arrive. dog

1 - 20 of 45 Posts