Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheather is great, beaches are starting to get full of gorgious sweeties...Unfortunatly I can't yet ride my Rune, but fortunatly in order to avoid being really depress, I can have some fun with my other great FlatSix...
If you drop by the South of France, let me know, we will go for a ride by the sea...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FlatSix

I love the new C6 and the "tuning" they did on the last V8 evolution !
Mine is a modest 3.4L Flat6 300HP, but with the 4X4 it has fantastic road grip

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
You guys are out of my league.

The Crossfire is made in Germany by Mercedes-Benz, they just put a Chrysler body on a SKL350 Roadster.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CrossFire engine

....well well to my knowledge they still use the old V6 320 engine (218/220 HP) now the new Merc SLK 350....

·
Registered
534 Posts
Now YOU can say like Chuck : Way out of my league !

- Piddling 4 in row, 1800 ccm, 125 HP, torque approx. like a Rune, but weight is almost triple of the Rune, and it can't follow the Rune on top speed ...

Price in '99 : DKK 284.000 - plus approx. DKK 15.000 for extra rims and a cruise control ... more than half is danish registration tax :evil:

Gas mileage is about 10 km/ltr, we pay approx. 9,60 DKK/ltr - due to gas taxes :evil:

1 USD = DKK 5,75 ...

Thus : 1 DK '99 VW Passat 1,8 L Variant = (approx.) 2 new US Runes (more than 1 US Rune to the danish IRS) ... :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts