Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Let's Geaux
2004 NRX18DB4 w/Chrome Wheels
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder WHY someone would take a board like we had and turn the apple cart upside down.
I don't know if there are any others that feel the same way, but the 'new' format is not logical...
there is no reason to put posts from years ago at the top, bottom or in between other posts
that seem to be in a logical order.
This board used to be enjoyable to explore but not anymore, since some non-logical thinking
person got it all screwed up...
that's my opinion of course... and here's the obligatory blip...
"Just Saying...!"

·
Registered
990 Posts
I wonder WHY someone would take a board like we had and turn the apple cart upside down.
I don't know if there are any others that feel the same way, but the 'new' format is not logical...
there is no reason to put posts from years ago at the top, bottom or in between other posts
that seem to be in a logical order.
This board used to be enjoyable to explore but not anymore, since some non-logical thinking
person got it all screwed up...
that's my opinion of course... and here's the obligatory blip...
"Just Saying...!"
Either hit the "NEW" button at the top, right hand side of your screen to sort the new posts into easily attainable format, or turn your reading glasses back to rightside up Rod. LOL (I liked the older software better than this new stuff too)

·
Administrator
6,905 Posts
Must be a "setting thing" on your end Rod. Mine is as before.....newest THREADs are at the top of each Forum....as they were before. And within each Thread, the first post (or oldest....as in the one that started the Thread) is at the top, and then each time someone posts....that falls in under the earlier post. IE, they are in order of post by date. Now, there are no doubt settings, that can allow you to flip that or change that. I suspect....that is PERHAPS what you inadvertently done? Accidentally changed a setting....or perhaps there could even be a few of the default settings that are different and one has to change it to suit them. I don't remember changing mine.............and it's exactly as it was before on the old board on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts