Rune Rider Forums banner
141 - 160 of 168 Posts

· Registered
1,116 Posts
Lookin' good Dave!!!!!

Skibum: I still have mounds of the white stuff in some parts of the yard here in MO, but where it just melted away, the grass is already greening up nicely, and Shala pointed out how tall our daffodils are already.

· Jersey Boy
7,515 Posts
Jim, none of that green stuff around here yet. We"re not even close to Dave's level, but there is still 10"+ on the ground today. It's been between 7 to 32 degrees for the last few weeks, up in my corner of the woods. I got hit with a 20"+ storm and then 2 to 4" of snow every other day. Yesterday I measured 18", but we went up to a toasty 57 degrees today and there was major shrinkage.
Enough about the weather, I going back to staring at Dave's creation. Those doctor's are always trying to create something unique. I think Dave hit it on the head! You the MAN, Dave.
Well time to lay back in my spot and enjoy some Jersey LEGAL recreational intoxicant. ☕

· Registered
29 Posts
Dave, my friend owns a rune and he is going to Canada for about 8 months and the bike will be under my use for that period.
He have not installed any kind of luggage on his bike so I am just checking if there are any good bags i can buy without much modification to do on the bike.

141 - 160 of 168 Posts