Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just completed a new dvd titled, Surviving The Mean Streets. In this video I give all the tips and tricks I've used through my years as a Motor Officer that kept me safe out on the road. It's all filmed on the road and I use my Rune almost exclusively in the video. Check out my web site for more info. www.ridelikeapro.com . For the rune forum members, If you buy both the RLAP III and the new Mean Streets video, I'll throw in a short video of me running the Rune through the RLAP III exercises just so youll know the Rune can maneuver as well as any other big cruiser.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi Jerry watched your ride like a pro III and surviving the Mean streets DVDs yesterday with My 6 year old Daughter.
There were things you explained and demonstrated about group riding, turning in a blind turn and tieing down a motorcycle just to name a few that I found helpful to me.
I enjoyed seeing a Rune being used in the Mean streets video it looks good riding around.
My Daughter liked it when Donna got on the Rune and took off with it we both got a good laugh :lol:
I would recommend them to anybody considering to get them.
They are very informative and entertaining too Thanks for putting such a quality DVD together!

Todd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts