Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from DYNODAVE 1.

Brother Dave has lots of money and wants to spend some of it on a Rune. He also wants to join this Board and is having difficulty signing up.

DAVE Wrote:

I’m in the market to buy a Rune, would appreciate a sound clip, also I’ve been trying to sign up on the Rune site but have no idea what an (icq) is that it keeps asking for”.

Thanks Dave

Your sound clip is on the way

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chuck,
There is a nice fella in my neck of the woods that has one of those there ugly Black Runes :lol: with the chrome wheels for sale. If he is interested give Andre a shout.
Rich K( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a new job, I work for Dave, he sent the following.

THANKS CHUCK,

I got it sounds great, I’ve been watching e-bay for the last few weeks, I’m currently selling my race car hauler when that sells I'll damn near have enough to pay cash for the bike. I’m used to riding big bikes ,I owned 2 1300 Kawasaki, before this so I know what it feels like to handle a 900lb bike, my very first bike I bought was a 75 (first year wing) gold wing, bought the first set of Jardine headers for it custom seat, first wind jammer fairing, mounted my own stereo on it, sissy bar luggage rack, I was 21 then, this Rune fires up my soul, feel free to give my number to any even thinking about selling theirs. (734) 674-4727.

Thanks again DYNODAVE

·
Registered
534 Posts
New job congrats etc.

Chuck,

Congrats on Your new job as Board secretary for DYMODAVE, which is Dave's handle until he comes out the closet and find out to register and post himself.

If he can't register on the Board without typing that ICQ thing, which he just can forget, because it is optional, as Tim mentioned, he

either

- have a computer that is not like the ones we other have, and thus he need to buy a new one and then register,

or

he should go to www.icq.com and register there first with a public profile, go back and register on the Board here and type that :cus: ICQ thing when registering here and move on ...

- As a premium on that alternative DYMODAVE will get :
Lots of uninvited applications from women who wants to exchange pictures, have chat, sex chat and web cam conversations with him. Also tell Dave, that he must expect that the most of the applications will be from Eastern Europe and Russia from young women, but also from Germany, Sweden, Brasilia and even Florida. Also tell him that there will also be applications from slightly older women looking for the Knight on the white horse and his hair for the purpose of building a nest on top of him to her self and her 5 children.

(ICQ is an abbreviation for "I seek You")

Tell Dave, that what ever alternative he choose, he has to JOIN US :!:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts