Rune Rider Forums banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Rune Numbers

Yeah Hogslayer and Tim..you would both have had that "little know it all SOB" skewered in a heartbeat..:coolit: I thought of gettting in his face but then thought..hey .. a fool convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. I suspect he boned up a bit after I left because I did tell him that I heard prior to release in the spring of 2003 that the number was to be 3000.. and told him I then heard the number was actually 1500 assembled as sales didn't go as expected. That left the components to assemble 1500 more in Marysville. Butttttt..I wasn't sure enuf to argue. Actually I thought he was posturing for another customer and the info he was throwing around seemed to me to be more to impress...her... I didn't feel the need to dress him down...plus I'm trying to get the dealers framed Rune pic... and didn't want to P anyone off :bow1: till after I get the pic... :D

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.