Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The meaning af some Board members nicknames are obvious, others aren't, give a short explanation of Your nickname here

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
SiteData is an American Indian expression for “man of minute brain, immense feet and miniature winkie”;
an honor I’ve cherished for years.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About Chuck´s nick

Chuck,

With my lack of background knowledge about US and Indian culture I don't know if I should believe you ... :lol:

Perhaps the next thing You try to make me believe will be that your last name is Longdon. (The term "Don" is sometimes here in Denmark used as a nickname for the winkie i.e. when a woman is praticing Kama Sutra on a man...) :lol:

·
Registered
486 Posts
HogSlayer, no I'm NOT a meat butcher!

When I first started riding my 99 Valkyrie I had a habit of looking for Harley Davidsons (Nickname- HOG) to race and I would usually win, one day after a race a buddy of mine said "you slayed that HOG" and another buddy that was there said " yeah, you're the HogSlayer".
I liked it and have used it on this forum and the Valkyrie forum every since. :twisted:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well, the Rune part is easy... Spyder comes from my wife's car. She had a nice Eclipse Spyder Turbo that I had just spent a lot of money fixing up. She promptly traded it in on a BMW.

·
Registered
852 Posts
In addition to being a project manager for an engineering company I am also an ordained minister. I picked "sermon" as a handle because that is what I pray, read, and work on a good part of the week in preparation for church on Sundays.

·
Registered
347 Posts
it's all about angle...

Just a way of life, looking at the world from above to make sure you see it all, alternatively it's a code name for the ultra high level flying plane code name when taking pictures from high above...far from radar and nasty missiles...( U2/SR71)

·
Registered
852 Posts
John,

Great suggestion to ask for the reason we sellected our handles. Thanks ... Mike

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
I've had my handle for about 10 years now. I used to snow ski 3 times during the week and all weekend. I was out of the office so much that my employees started to call me a BUM (a person who doesn't work).
Hence - Skibum

The son-Me-The wife-The daughter-The son-in-law

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
my nickname comes from my earlier origins on the VRCC/Valk board. i have a 97 red and white Valk...thus Redvalk.

i like that picture of Al Swearingen.....Deadwood is my favorite show.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
John´s nick (handle)

John,

What an explanation :!: :lol:

If Your employees did come up with your nickname , how did You get them to work their a** off for You without going in front your self as the Boss and the leader with the banner :?: - perhaps You' re very good to delegate ... :lol:

I recall a post from You earlier on the Board about You have lived in the south, and that You loved the lazy lifestyle there, but You went north to make the big bucks - it now seems to me that You did go north, made the bucks and continued your lazy southern lifestyle due to your attraction to play in the snow ... :lol:

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Hi,
I discovered a tag on my Rune stating it was assembled in Warsaw Poland in 8/06/46 :shock: .
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
as for Sherry's nickname.....Butterfly....I'll let you try and figure out how she got that :oops:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sherry´s handle etc.

HogSlayer & Tim,

Sherry = Sherrune = Sunny = Butterfly :!:

In Denmark we have a phrase : "A dear child has many names" :!: :lol:

- Reading this thread is just all that fun I get to day :rain1: , it's the only day of the year when You think your earnings are too high :eek:4: . - the day when tax returns are due - and I just hate it :!: - it's allmost like the mecanic's car (NOT bike for a bike mecanic :biker: :!: ) :banghead:

·
Registered
236 Posts
MARUNE -- as in the true Rune color -- Candy Black Cherry-- ... not as in Moron - n. A feeble-minded or degenerate person.

Then again the degenerate may fit.....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts