Rune Rider Forums banner

getting a bike to Europe

1197 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  JJ
How have people done this in the past and what are the thoughts on hassle/cost/time?

Can you ride in Europe on US tags and insurance for a month or so?


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Hi Steve, what country in Europe are we talking about here, cos it make a lot of difference to the hassle you'll encounter. I imported a Rune into the UK with no problems at all. Cost me £15,000. I'll give you a lot more info if you think it's relevent to you.
Steve C. :biker:
Rune in UE

Hi Steve

Steve is in UK, much easier to register there than in UE.
J got my Rune directly from Ohio to Italy and j drived with a temporary plate for 30 days.
give to me further details and j reply.
[email protected]

your nationality, where your driving licence was issued, where you want to drive. which plate you have. if you have a plate j think you may get an insurance without big problems.

See less See more
Yes you can ride for up to one year in the UK Not sure about the rest of the EC but it's probably exactly the same, There is a container leaving Orlando FL. in the next 14 days with Two Runes a Harley and a suzuki (and some availiable space) to the UK. Any use?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.