Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the GL1800 board and was impressed by this video of a GL1800 attacking the Dragon

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Ridi ... n-Part-One

Our Rally at the end of the month is a about 100+ miles away from the the Dragon ..... but dammmmmmm..... does it look like fun ..... side trip on Monday / Tuesday ???????

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hi,
interesting what is possible to do with a GW. we have a member of walk italy "Supermario", ask Lamonster for some reference.
J am not able to ride in this way, and j am happy for that.
one question, what could happen in finding a bear on the road after a turn?? :p
ciao
hannibal

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hannibal,

I think the the Bear would be amazed as the wing driver steered around it..... I can't remember where I read about SuperMario, but it involved a trip to the airport .... as I remember it was from a passengers view .....

Maybe these two should meet up for a match ..... I'll sponsor the foot pegs .....

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Bear steaks for everyone!!, once you get out of the hospital.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )
I was more impressed with the guys riding skills who was holding the camera :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bear on a turn

Though I have never met a bear in a turn, I did nearly insert a Kawasaki 900 in a cow's rectum on the Blue Ridge Parkway, when some farmer's fence came down.

We (the cow and me) both tightened up in the same body part.

·
Registered
146 Posts
These guys aren't good, they are stupid and lucky

Having watched the first video, these two are lucky not to be road kill. I especially liked the pass over the double yellow line into oncoming bike traffic.

On top of that, they aren't going all that fast (though they are going faster than I plan on these days). Listen to the engine revs.

I am not familiar with today's sportbikes, but a Yamaha RD 350 would leave them wondering what went by.

·
Registered
692 Posts
:p
so many of you agree with me.
we do not have bears except high mountains but we have a large number of wild porks, dogs and stupid people crossing the road without looking for arriving Rune.
Alberto had a crash last week to avoid a very very very stupid woman.
walking along the road she crossed suddenly. alberto pressed brakes but rune was like a wild horse.
she is save but the rune had some parts to be replaced.

anyway j enjoyed a lot to see the mouvie

ciao bross take care of the road.
hannibal jus back from a ride to bussana vecchia, phantom town. the site is also in english, have a look too interesting.
http://www.bussana.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts