Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just at the Honda Hoot and was talking to this guy and he told me about this site. Owned my first Rune since Fall of 03. It goes without saying that the Rune is the most beautiful awsome eye candy ever built. Glad to be here look forward to info and chat. Randy :)

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
Welcome

Many of us have been around this forum for more than two years. Tomorrow, June 27th, will be the second anniversary of the day I first straddled my Rune and brought her home. However, for a long time before that I was among the many, with outstanding deposits, just waiting for Honda to release them.
I’m not positive but I think I got the first one in Florida. After mine arrived they started popping up all over the country.

There is a treasure chest of good information about the Rune, authored by members.
I, on the other hand, never have anything of value to contribute.

·
Jersey Boy
2,807 Posts
Hi, 2 many,
Welcome to a great resorse of information and good people. Just watch out for the one that calls himself "Sitedata", big trouble :) Also he lies through his peary whites. The first Rune was sent DIRECTLY to Howell N.J, Mine.
Anyway, I'm done lying now,so a hearty welcome from me and all our members, I'm sure.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Randy,
Welcome to the board, There are many goodies for your Rune listed in previous posts. Have fun breaking open your piggy bank.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pipes

Thanks guys, No drilled out mufflers need4speed but I did see the 6 into 6 mufflers that Rivco now has out. I seen the bike at the Hoot.
I am having a hard time changing anything from stock on my bikes because of the colectability but these realy sounded good. It looks like you can keep and not destroy your stock exhaust. So says the owner of Rivco.

·
Registered
486 Posts
The rivco pipes change the look and the lines of the bike and they're angled upward, looks like exhaust soot will migrate to the rear fender.
Rivco mod $1000, our mod $12. With a mig welder you could restore your pipes to stock in 10 minutes if you did our mod. :D It does NOT
destroy the stock exhaust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.