Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Black Cherry is in the garage......but wait...no manual, is the HIIS light supposed to be flashing with the bike parked and the key removed? Is there a manual that comes with the bike, is it stored on the bike and if it is, where? If it is under the seat how does the seat open???

Well I gotta take the wife out for dinner......figured that's the least I could do as she won't be seeing much of me next week!!

A NEW Happy Rune Owner........

·
Jersey Boy
7,499 Posts
Airborneod

Welcome to the wonderful world of the RUNE

Quick answers to your questions
The HISS flashes for 24 hrs after you turn off your bike
The seat comes off with your key, left side under rear fender is the keyhole, pops right off.
My manual came on a CD

Now get ready to be the center of attention everywhere you ride it

·
Jersey Boy
2,854 Posts
Airborneod,
Welcome and ENJOY. The HISS light can be turned off if you are not using the bike for a while. Under the handle bar clamp(high beam, turn signal,HISS light) there are 2 buttons. Turn on the key and push those buttons together for approx. 3-4 seconds. That turns the HISS on or off.
Once again, ENJOY your new TOY.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
Airborneod

Congratulations, it was well worth the wait, wasn’t it?

I see you’ve got one of those Black Cherry Runes, I’ve always said those are the best looking, fastest,
they never get dirty, get the best gas mileage and the tires last longer.

Too, if you ever get to the lovely state of New Jersey you’ll fit right in with the dear and charming folks who dwell therein.

..............................................................God for give me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.