Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, that was fast!

I ordered the clock and thermometer Monday and today, after two minutes of labor their mounted.
I don’t know if I like them better than the Formotion clock and thermometer, but they do look as though they could be stock.
The faces are smaller and not as easy to read, especially the thermometer, but here in Florida it is always 78 degrees and sunny.

Now I will pry off those old unsightly, hideous, repugnant, disgusting gages and send them to the Denmark wilderness.

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
John, I have wonderful news, your beautiful, gorgeous, elegant and stylish clock and thermometer will be mailed to you next week.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Chuck,
Good for you and good for me. You mean you will finally stop calling me up to find out what time it is :?: :lol:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
347 Posts
Clock and Thermo

Hi,
I am wondering if you could post a picture. I have seen one nice clock few days ago...but can't find it anymore...

·
Registered
534 Posts
SiteData said:
Now I will pry off those old unsightly, hideous, repugnant, disgusting gages and send them to the Denmark wilderness.
Chuck,

Thanks for the update.

- I'll just mention here that we are a society of 5.4 million people, we have a literacy at 100 %, English is the predominant second language, everybody who wants it have roof over their heads, nobody here is starving, we take care of our children and our older people, we have a queen and a premier minister (constitutional monarchy), we have good roads and even highways etc. :) - and at this time of the Year it's a nice place to stay with good pleasant weather - :)

- And due to all that except the good weather in the summer we pay huge taxes ... :( - the good weather isn't taxed yet - but I think it will come :roll: . -Actually now that I think of it - everything is taxed - except having sex under totally private circumstances (prostitutes pay VAT at 25 % and are income taxed), and farting ...

- I'm lawn moving once or twice a week, and my hedges was trimmed last weekend.

·
Registered
534 Posts
SiteData said:
I don’t know if I like them better than the Formotion clock and thermometer, but they do look as though they could be stock.
The faces are smaller and not as easy to read, especially the thermometer, but here in Florida it is always 78 degrees and sunny.
Chuck - Young man,

- Perhaps it is Your eyes, have You had them checked recently :?: - Hannibal and I have had our eyes BOTH checked AND done recently - it was no big deal ... :lol:

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John DK said:
(1) "we are a society of 5.4 million people"

(2) "everything is taxed - except having sex"
Abolishing benefit (2) would overcome problem (1).

·
Registered
534 Posts
In Denmark we have a phrase

Chuck,

In Denmark we have a phrase : "Rich people have lots of pleasures and poor people have lots of children." My grand-grand father was a swedish day-labourer who immigrated to Denmark. The most significant sign of my modest origin is that my family on my fathers side is HUGE ! - But I'm proud to mention here that my family is mentioned several times in books about danish history : i.e. "The masses did a rebellion against the king." And I'm also the proud owner of two pictures of the Queen waving to my family :

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John, those are very nice photographs.

However as a native Yankee I should like to point out Denmark has nothing on the USA when it comes to Queens.
San Francesco, a City in northern California, honors two Queens.

Now it must be said they have to share the Deities with Great Brittan, but none the less Boy George and Elton John are highly regarded.

·
Registered
146 Posts
San Francisco

Yeah, but the Brits never had their own Emperor Norton!

(obscure historical reference)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts