Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up another sponsor. a good friend of mine, Wayne from Cullman, AL just offered to sponsor our event and cater the meal for Saturday night. His restaurant in Cullman, The Downtown Grill, will be providing wings, burgers, dogs, etc. for the Saturday FREE cookout.

This is GREAT news. It frees up some of my budget to add some other things to the rally...maybe some new things? Plus...i don't have to cook now :wink:

So now we've lined up the food....the DJ....and i've got more surprises around the corner. This year should be bigger and better than ever...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tim:
A valk rider friend and I may attend your AL rally. It appears that the park is only about 110 miles from my home. Where and how do we make accommodation arrangements? And how do we register for the rally? Please send me any additional info that you may have. :?
Wayne

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tim:
I have booked two cabins for the CHEAHA MOUNTAIN RALLY. A Valk rider friend and I (including our wives) will attend.

Hope this weather improves soon! Our last two weekends have been awful. My week is not complete if I cannot ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts