Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Jersey Guy Skibum. Haven't heard a peep 'bout him since he left Jersey to go to the Sunshine state to get his daughter married off. Hope Chuck and the Tom clan didn't feed him to their pet gators :shock: Please keep an eye out for him.
Rich K( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have just sent an email to John (Skibum) :

"Hi John,

Some of the Rune Board members are worried for you, we haven´t heard from you since you left NJ - are you doing all right on your trip ?! Let´s hear from you on the Board !"

-Perhaps he has a webmail and will read it and post on the board before being back in NJ.

- Well ... giving away your daugther can be a cause of some kind of personal crisis, can´t it ? - In Denmark we call it "The panic age" - well, gentlemen - it´s just phase you have to go through ..... :wink:

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
No, I haven’t seen the New Jerseyite, see lots of them this time of year, but not that one; and no we don’t have pet alligators.

I know he was planning on some sight seeing while here, and I hope he paid heed of the Florida State Chamber of Commerce traveler warning. In some South Florida Counties, during the tourist season, local municipalities have passed ordinances that permit natives to shoot northerners just for the sport of it.

We do so enjoy ourselves and the children are encouraged to participate.
Just this past weekend my five year old grandson bagged himself an elderly couple from Altoona.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Yo
I'm still alive.

I spent the first week keeping my relitives from killing each other before the Wedding (busy,busy,busy).

The Wedding went off with out a hitch, right at sunset on the beach, not a cloud in the sky. (Even rode the RUNE to the Wedding in my Tux)

I just got back from: Hispaniola (Haiti), Jamaica (Hey mon, let me show you something, you like to party?), Grand Cayman (very hard hit by Hurricane), and Cozumel (did someone say Tequila?). They invited us to their Wedding and we stayed for the Honeymoon, a total of 16 of us went on the cruise.

Now we have 2 days of down time (got to wash some clothes) then off to Daytona. I've heard from one of our brothers Dennis from this site, and will be meeting up with him and his wife. I'll also be looking for the group from the UK?(I'll have to look up their old post) Anyone else going to be in the area give me a call on my cell- 908-410-4199

After Daytona the wife and I are going to leave the trailier at my daughter's house and ride down to Key West. One more place off my list of places to see.

Well guys the sun is up and the weather is beautiful-got to ride!

Note to Jersey Bros: Yo dudes, there ain't no snow down here, it's kind of too hot though for this Jersey boy! I've been in shorts and tee shirt the whole time.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John,
You had to mention that "S" word didn't you. It started "S' n" today (Monday 2/28 ) 'bout noon. Expecting 8" to 12".
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chuck,
I need the warm smiles of your grandchildren to melt this snow that is blanketing the Jersey shore at this time. I tried to use my grandsons and granddaughters smiles but they are too busy shoveling my driveway at this time.
No smiles from them at this time :(
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts