Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
200 walkirie + 3 rune (two red one blue)+ some gw
to go 780 km (at least 600 under the rain)
250 km local tours
back 1.040 km crossing the elf country (Tirolo) with sun 8)
tested german speed no limits and rune . 200 km = 70 minutes
the test was made as two friends in gw where very fast (Sill and Supermario) they where alone while j had Fiore as passenger.
rune anyway with passenger is faster in speed and acceleration than gw
ciao
hannibal

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mileage under such race etc.

Hannibal,

I think such a race in the Southern Germany only was possible because the vacation period hasn't´t started in the southern Germany yet :!:

What was you mileage going that fast on Your Rune ?

I'm impressed to read that You with Fiore on the backseat can outrun a GW with only the rider on the GW - was those GW's 1500's or 1800's ?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi John,
my rune now is 17.000 km. Gw one 1800 the other 1500 (anyway j suppose that supermario modified little his gw)
Rune - Gw
either with fiore and the 25 kg box j still have a better acceleration than Gw and still little more trottle than Gw at 200 km. j tested the maximum speed of rune in italy reaching 210 with some more trottle.
the speed is as displayed while the official document of honda j got from them reports 190 km/hour as max speed.
without the passenger and box load j presume to have a 30% acceleration more while j see no max speed difference.
consider that j have only a home made windshield (anyway excellent) while gw has a very good areodinamic
j may reconfirm that confort with my windshield is for long distances max speed 140/150 km/hour while with gw there are no problems at any speed.
j wish to reconfirm that j do not like to run so fast. the highway was cleaned from traffic. the only car overpassing us was one Bmw (only one)
the rest of way j rided at 120/140. j found thepossibility to put my feet on the crash bar and have a better condition of my rear parts :lol:
ciao
hannibal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts