Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only one week to go!! :pepper1:

I'm headed down for a 6-week walk-about (or is it ride-about) in the great state of Florida.
The weather up here is teasing me to no end. It hit 62 today so I couldn't resist a ride around town.
It took me 2 hours to get all the SALT of my bike. :cus:
I'm going to trailer the bikes down to my daughter's house in Fort Meyers :coffee1: (the wife is flying down).
I'll have to be careful I don't pick up any holes in my pipes on my way through SC.
The daughter is getting married on the 19th, we jump a cruse ship on the 20th to 27th and then ride down to the Keys and then :?: to anywhere else we end up (have Credit card will travel).
I'll be in Daytona for Bike week, so if any of you want to meet up for a ride and some BS let me know.
The wife and I haven't taken a nice long road trip since before having the kids (hint, daughter is 26 yo) see pics of Z1-900 crossing the Continental Divide in gallery. This time no camping, hotels and hot tubs for us.
If any of you Florida boys know of some great riding roads I shouldn't miss, please let me know where they are.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
John,
Wish I were going with you. Have a good safe trip. Watch out for those Floridians. Take your drill and hole saw and help Chuck out with his inability to decide about making his Rune sound like it looks. :)
Congrats on your daugters marriage.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
John come on down, we have great roads for twister lovers.
I think we have a road some where with a bend in it.
Although I live on the east coast, Fort Myers is one of my favorite towns.

Be sure to visit the Thomas Edison Museum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts