Rune Rider Forums banner

Help, I need the left front rotor or to know if anyone was able to adapt a different one

829 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  RUNE~GEARHEAD
Hi all, I’m having a real hard time finding these rotors part no 45220-MEC-A01. It’s absurd that Honda discontinued them. I was able to find the right side part no 45120-MEC-A01
Has anyone also tried to adapt a different system, Goldwing or VTX or anything that could be similar? Thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
" Information /edited updated to make it more clear.

Lists front rotors off of a 1000km/621m bike, maybe sold already?
Honda Rune parts | Rune Rider Forums (runeriders.com)

Custom rotors have been done. Member FUTRSTC from Roseville, CA had them on his Rune. Picture below is of his Rune with the rotors. Picture is from his (FUTRSTC) albums.

"Custom duel rotors made to match wheels ,also polished and powdercoated as well."
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle

..."
See less See more
  • Helpful
Reactions: 2
"
Lists front rotors off of a 1000km/621m bike, maybe sold already?
Honda Rune parts | Rune Rider Forums (runeriders.com)

Custom rotors have been done by FUTRSTC from Roseville, CA

"Custom duel rotors made to match wheels ,also polished and powdercoated as well."

View attachment 21689

..."
Thanks, what’s the name of the company again? I tried to Google them but can’t find a thing. Is it really FUTRSTC or was there a typo maybe? Thanks!
As RUNE-GEARHEAD pointed out, FUTRSTC is not a company but is a board member here. I’ve not seen him post in quite a long time but if I remember correctly he spent some time and money to have custom rotors made.

If you don’t have the time, patience and money for that matter then it sounds easier just to buy one from member Khaan in the posted link above. (just my .02).

-Ollie
Reactions: 1
Valkyrie Rune 1800 NRX1800 2004 2005 Pair 330mm Front Brake Rotors For Honda | eBay

" "We offer a 60-days 100% money back guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping and when we received will refund your money",

worth a try?

Shows they sold one, so someone tried them. Would be helpful to find an option to the OEM parts (y)"
Reactions: 2
1 - 5 of 5 Posts