Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! Haven't had a chance to stop by the boards lately (due to holiday mayhem and stuff) and I just wanted to see how everyone's doing. I've been riding the Rune like there's no tomorrow...now over 15,000 miles and counting. I did have a blow out on the back tire going over one of the bridges here in Tampa. It happened shortly after I hit over 130 mph and started to slow down. Funny thing with the low profile tire...it just mushrooms out, lowers you down without wobbling. Granted, I had no steering capability (bike can't lean at that point), but my dealer was a mile away and we had it up and running in half a day. Before I forget...I also just bought a new bike to compliment my stable of performance Honda machines! I bought the 30th Anniversary GoldWing in Blue. Traded in my other bike (VTX1800). The shifting on the wing is so much smoother than the Rune, but yet it has a lot of beef to it!
Gotta Rune...have a show to do soon! Hope to keep in touch with you as we get closer to Bike Weeks in Daytona and Myrtle Beach! Doc

1 - 1 of 1 Posts