Rune Rider Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
it was a board member.....called "Wiz". His name is Tom. He hasn't posted on here in about 4 months....about the age of this post. My comment was on how far the two cities were apart. With the idea, maybe you could contact that member and have him help you?
I found Tom's business listing on the Linked In website. Maybe it's still good. Tom's a great guy. He'll help if he knows you need the info. Tom Tipton - Business Owner - Tipton's complete auto repair | LinkedIn

I'll never forget the look on his face as his IB reached out and kissed Skibums' Black on the case protectors doing 60mph while we were on an after lunch excursion ride during one of the G R E A T Erwin, TN rallies. It was a good day with good friends. I miss those days. (hint hint Tim)

Administrator
I found Tom's business listing on the Linked In website. Maybe it's still good. Tom's a great guy. He'll help if he knows you need the info. Tom Tipton - Business Owner - Tipton's complete auto repair | LinkedIn

I'll never forget the look on his face as his IB reached out and kissed Skibums' Black on the case protectors doing 60mph while we were on an after lunch excursion ride during one of the G R E A T Erwin, TN rallies. It was a good day with good friends. I miss those days. (hint hint Tim)
I see your not so subtle hint there....馃

21 - 25 of 25 Posts