Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Tom, awhile back I read a post of yours stating that you were or had redesigned the valve covers you were making so that they would not be so bulky more inline with the stock size & would be posting pics complete with finished highway pegs,I have yet to fine these pics on your web sight or anywhere else,if Iam missing them could you please advise me to where they are posted I would like to see the finished product before I order.
Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
valve covers

The valve were put on hold for a while because we needed at least 10 people to commit to the valve cover.
We have 8 people that have give us there word they would invest in the valve covers when they came out .
Of corce they would have to look great and have the high way peg mounts.
We hope to start on them soon. We have to do something soon, because the WIFE is complaining that she wants high way pegs.

look at our web site www.dreammachining.com for up dates

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Valve Covers 7 Highway Peg

Hi Tom ,thanks for getting back to me. Just a thought but if you were to have a complete set to show on line with Highway pegs and all I think you would have your ten orders & perhaps more,i did see the pic of the valve cover when you had just the rod coming out of the bottom where the peg was going to be but never a completed version showing Peg stem valve cover complete.I think if you show this they will come.
Brent
PS I hope I'm at least one of the eight you talked about if not then make it nine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts